Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Inventory & Mastery Tracker

(XBOX)CW Chippi

Question

Fellow Tenno, I believe many of us approach our careers as Tenno in a number of ways.  Soon or later we understand that the world is just so massive that keeping track of it all is quite a daunting task.

This is my tool, I've finally built the courage to share back to the community.  

• Shared at Microsoft One Drive Better choice OPEN with Excel!
  • Shared at Google Drive Download a copy for yourself, all the cool stuff doesn't work in Google sheets

• Please note the Excel workbook is macro enabled. It contains both VBA code and hyperlinks to Warframe wiki pages or to other source information.

:satisfied: Enjoy and please let me know what you think or how it works for you!

Edited by (XB1)CW Chippi
updated links

This sheet is very cool! Wish we could export data from Warframe (profile level/etc).. Just wanted to say there was an import error for myself when pressing the no data to import button (visual basic run time error 9)

'*** DELETE temp sheet
    Sheets("temp_import").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete

Sheets("temp_import").Select was highlighted as the causing issue when running debug. Everything else so far seems to work, and I didn't need to import anyways so its good haha.