Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question: Lanka + heavy caliber ???

Sepharoth

Question

I just wanted to know how the Lanka is on accuracy if you level up heavy caliber all the way. I don't have mine leveled up all the way yet and read somewhere here that the accuracy drops to around 13 or so with heavy caliber leveled to max. I have tried it on my Vectis Prime at its current level but my accuracy goes to far down to make it useful on that weapon. At the accuracy level the Vectis Prime is ( 16.1 or so ) it is quite accurate. But with heavy caliber equipped, that drops down to 13 and the weapon misses a lot at that level. But I really like the Lanka and just wanted to know at about what level of accuracy does it start to miss more. I believe my heavy caliber is tier 7 or 8 and the accuracy for my Lanka is like 32 or 33. Thanks for any replies.

P.S. I know this isn't the right forum for this question but the website wouldn't let me post in the general forum. Every time I go there, it tells me I need to log in. Even though I am logged in. So I apologize for posting this here instead of there.

6 answers to this question

The accuracy stat doesn't actually mean much most of the time, and heavy cal affects each weapon differently. Lanka is actually pretty excellent with heavy cal, it's not pinpoint accurate, but it's still pretty close.

Edited by rapt0rman

ya. weapons at 100 can drop down to 7 or lower (mitter and javlok for instance) the accuracy stat is some arcaic unknown stat that dosnt mean jack. spealling when applied to accuracy modifiers...still think DE should make accuracy stat like any OTHER shooter. being X-m spread per 50m.

Heavy Caliber makes getting Weakpoint Crits notably less likely to occur with Lanka, so Damage per Shot is going to suffer.
if you're not aiming for Weakpoints normally anyways though....

additionally in short if you're not going to be using Heavy Caliber at max Rank on a Weapon, then don't use it at all. partially Ranked it's not a good Mod.

Edited by taiiat

6 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

All weapon is affected differently by heavy caliber and the projectile based ones suffer the most from it while beam weapons suffer the least.

Depends I guess. Amprex, for example, doesn't seem to mind at all while Glaxion goes full retard.