Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient dropped sticks?

Latiodile

Question

So, I'm farming sentients for a riven mod, haven't fought many sentients before. and both Battalysts and Conculists drop these weird sticks that I am unable to pick up, yet they shine like a container or ammo piece... or anything you can pick up

Pics for reference

Spoiler

pUyzk4B.jpg

dsXH7MY.jpg

are they a special sniper ammo or something?

11 answers to this question

Just now, THeMooN85 said:

Just their weapon... cannot be picked up.

But Conculists do drop War parts.

you mean broken war? or can those parts be used to fix broken war itself?

the wiki says they drop the broken war hilt and blade

1 hour ago, Latiodile said:

So, I'm farming sentients for a riven mod, haven't fought many sentients before. and both Battalysts and Conculists drop these weird sticks that I am unable to pick up, yet they shine like a container or ammo piece... or anything you can pick up

They are sentient limbs, you can physically shoot or smash their arms off and this will inhibit some of their attacks. Sentients will try to retrieve their arms and use them again (Much like the cores they drop on death).

Their detached arms do not despawn upon death and that's what you are seeing here. You can't do anything with the arms personally, but another sentient might try to grab them as it's not necessary for the arms to return to the original sentient from which they came.

They will often prioritize grabbing their arms over fighting you which can offer a brief respite in battle as they are fairly armless while they are distracted with finding limbs.

Edited by PeachyPurpleNova

4 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

Just their weapon... cannot be picked up.

But Conculists do drop War parts.

Supposedly.  About 15 hours farming them and I haven't seen any.  Or the majority of their mods (not that they're any good but it speaks for how BS their RNG is).

Edited by Callback

1 hour ago, Callback said:

Supposedly.  About 15 hours farming them and I haven't seen any.  Or the majority of their mods (not that they're any good but it speaks for how BS their RNG is).

RNGsus is not pleased... Need more bloody sacrifices!

Seriously... I play this game constantly for 9 months... and got 1(!) part... and it's blade.