Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinions on my Loki Prime build?

(PSN)WastedKami

Question

Hey! I just want to get a few opinions on my build to see if you guys would change anything to make it better, I currently don't have him built for Disarm, but this is my everyday PvE (not raid) build. I do plan on making one for LoR in the future, and if you guys have good builds for LoR, please let me know. Ty! 

IMG_9228_zpsgtp3hplv.jpg

6 answers to this question

This looks like invisibility only build.

Natural Talent is useless, it only helps casting Disarm which this 34% range build obviously isn't going to use.

Armored Agility armor bonus is useless, it's just +15% sprint speed, which also is pretty useless. Sliding mods give more speed. For example Cunning Drift which also increases range.

Vitality is useless. You are going to be invisible. Learn to not stand in the way of damage instead.

Flow is useless. You're not going to be casting very much with this build. Flow is good if you're planning on casting a lot, not using Fleeting Expertise AND having an external powerful energy source like Trinity or Arcane Energize.

If you want an "everyday build", you'll want to be able to cast everything and want the abilities to be good.

That build would use all 3 range mods, continuity and constitution. Narrow Minded is an option but it'll decrease Disarm range by a lot and the duration isn't really that good as you can just recast invisibility.

If you use Disarm augment, you want duration, but having maxed range is much better in most situations so Narrow Minded isn't very good there either, unless you know exactly how the mission will go and know that you don't need the extra 13-14m range on Disarm.

Pretty much every Loki build should use Overextended, as str is completely useless stat for Loki.

Pretty good.

Armored Agility and Natural Talent are preference mods. I use Quick Thinking and Hushed Invisibility in place of them for my solo stealth build.

Primed Flow + QT + Vitality gives you a lot of room to screw up.

These are what I use...

Spoiler

Loki Solo Stealth

XBvfNGx.jpg

Loki Rad Disarm

ZgtJ7Cf.jpg

Loki non-Rad Hybrid

ID9ZIYW.jpg

Edited by Xzorn

Practice makes perfect. I see that this is an invisibility build, which means you shouldn't get hit a lot.

Once you've got your sense of dodging with Loki, I suggest replacing Vitality, Armored Agility and Natural Talent with his AugmentRange and Quick Thinking (due to his high POWER pool) mods.

Primed Flow is not necessary.

His other kits are pretty useful, don't only specialize on Invisibility.

Edited by Erocelec

for teamplay.. cp.cunning drift.quick thinking.primed flow.streamline.primed continuity.overextended.stretch.Irradiating Disarm. natural talent..for solo. quick thinking.primed flow.streamline.narrow minded primed continuity.constitution.hushed invisibility.natural talent quilibrium.. aura energy syphon and exilus.. rush

As long as you max duration for Invisibility OR max range for Irradiating disarm, there is no other "optimal" Loki build. The other mods don't really matter outside of basics like Vitality.

Spoiler

I'm in the minority in that I think Loki needs a rework especially to make Power Strength a consideration for the sake of balance, but all the #MasterRace players hate on any and all threads that even hint at the thought.

:scared: