The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best Ideas to make the game more challenging

JackFletcher

1. Taking DMG and being stunned when Running or Jumping into Obstacles or Walls

2. Corpses have to be searched through instead of dropping loot automatically

3. collected resources have to be carried in the arms (so you cannot shot and when you get knock downed you lose them like Sonic his rings)

4. Account is deleted after dying in the operator mode

5. friendly fire (also for abilities)

6. When someone is downed you have to call an ambulance (or Lotus) which will pick him up

All Ideas are serious. If you mean this is too hard – git gud and learn to play.

I’m looking forward to more Ideas to make the game more realistic, challenging and skill-based.

1. Ok...

2. Ok..

3. With the amount of resources we pick up in the game, this will make us defenceless and will make the game near impossible

4. Why...? Though again we only use operator in kuva missions they're still squishy as hell.

5. This game is meant to be co-op based... friendly fire also opens the door for trolls and such. Also any time anyone uses a direct damage ability basically all their allies will die.

6. Seems ok depending on the amount of time it takes for support to arrive.

I love realistic games as well, so here are my proposals :

- Remove energy weapons until we've actually invented them in real life

- Remove Warframes

- Only Operators but without Void powers of course

- No Grineer, Corpus, Infested. Only Kavats, but rename them as "Kats" and Kubrow, I would propose to rename them as "Dogs"

- No loot, because why would killing a dog give you anything ?

- Only Earth missions and maybe Lua but I think they would not be interesting as there is no life on Lua anyway

13 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

I love realistic games as well, so here are my proposals :

- Remove energy weapons until we've actually invented them in real life

- Remove Warframes

- Only Operators but without Void powers of course

- No Grineer, Corpus, Infested. Only Kavats, but rename them as "Kats" and Kubrow, I would propose to rename them as "Dogs"

- No loot, because why would killing a dog give you anything ?

- Only Earth missions and maybe Lua but I think they would not be interesting as there is no life on Lua anyway

Maybe those "Dogs" and "cats" (howsever you came to These names) could give you some kind of flesh which brings me to the idea of adding food into the game and you become ill if you eat the wrong things(or stay outside for too long on the ice-tileset) and if you eat and drink nothing you'll be dead.

I like it when peoples want to think more in a game what the game itself can provide. This game is designed differently there are challenges but these above are just totally kill the pace of the game. 

1. This is massively against the current parkour and if they wanted to add this then it would have been added in closed beta so NO this is not need.

2. This one actually interesting but it slows down the game speed and many peoples hate looters whom just looting the maps while others rush and try to finish it fast so it kills the pace and also make the gap high between looters and rushers.

3. What game do you played? Seriously? It kills the game speed and totally useless. This is not a farming simulator 2017. (in different way yes)

4. Ok buy that colossal game which deletes your account when you died in a game then buy again the game. Ggg

5. Friendly fire is the worst option in a fast paced game where in coop you and 4 of your mates and even your specters can shot down you or shot your back. I hate the EYE divine cibermancy because of this because the idiot specters shot my back million of times and no way to avoid it when the enemy spawn rapidly behind you or any side.

6. This is again a useless idea and this makes things worser.

Instead ask - Better and more tactical AI, better enemy / player scaling, more type of enemies.

30 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

1. This is massively against the current parkour and if they wanted to add this then it would have been added in closed beta so NO this is not need.

5. Friendly fire is the worst option in a fast paced game where in coop you and 4 of your mates and even your specters can shot down you or shot your back. I hate the EYE divine cibermancy because of this because the idiot specters shot my back million of times and no way to avoid it when the enemy spawn rapidly behind you or any side.

1. Just don't run into the obstacles - Problem solved

5. Sentients wouldn't aim at you. If this is stil a Problem then Play solo or learn to shot.

On 4/21/2017 at 4:42 AM, JackFletcher said:

1. Taking DMG and being stunned when Running or Jumping into Obstacles or Walls

2. Corpses have to be searched through instead of dropping loot automatically

3. collected resources have to be carried in the arms (so you cannot shot and when you get knock downed you lose them like Sonic his rings)

4. Account is deleted after dying in the operator mode

5. friendly fire (also for abilities)

6. When someone is downed you have to call an ambulance (or Lotus) which will pick him up

All Ideas are serious. If you mean this is too hard – git gud and learn to play.

I’m looking forward to more Ideas to make the game more realistic, challenging and skill-based.

This is obviously not "actual" feedback.

Please only post serious & respectful feedback in the future.

Locking this thread.