The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I get a Ducat Refund for Hydroid Immortal Skin?

2Peter3Nine

I really don't get you people. Skin looks frikking awesome, and even if it doesn't, who the frell cares for few hundred ducats, just do several void runs, shorter missions, would you really bother and waste precious time of very busy people in support just because  you "didn't like the color of your new toy?" Well boo-ho-ho. Grow up and man up and own the responsibility of choices you make, don't be such a crybaby ffs. 

Edited by ThorienKELL

2 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

I really don't get you people. Skin looks frikking awesome, and even if it doesn't, who the frell cares for few hundred ducats, just do several void runs, shorter missions, would you really bother and waste precious time of very busy people in support just because  you "didn't like the color of your new toy?" Well boo-ho-ho. Grow up and man up and own the responsibility of choices you make, don't be such a crybaby ffs. 

The problem here is that you can pretty much preview any market item before purchase but not Baro's items. If there were a way to preview it, these people would be less entitled to a refund. As it stands, they should be entitled to a refund and not criticised for their decision.

Edited by Jackal_Off

Your concept about "being entitled" is interesting one. how about "being entitled" to common sense - "hey, this thing had no preview button, I may not like it, should I buy it and risk my valuable ducats?" - or even better - some guy may already make a YT vid on it (they are usually up ion minutes). Ow check how it looks on my friend. Why on earth anyone should be entitled for ducats refund, it's not a platinum. He still has a skin. 

1 minute ago, ThorienKELL said:

Your concept about "being entitled" is interesting one. how about "being entitled" to common sense - "hey, this thing had no preview button, I may not like it, should I buy it and risk my valuable ducats?" - or even better - some guy may already make a YT vid on it (they are usually up ion minutes). Ow check how it looks on my friend. Why on earth anyone should be entitled for ducats refund, it's not a platinum. He still has a skin. 

I agree. There should be no preview option for any purchasable item in the game since common sense exists. It's not worth the developers' trouble, and it's completely the player's own fault if they regret their purchase.

Edited by Jackal_Off
/s

7 hours ago, Jackal_Off said:

I agree. There should be no preview option for any purchasable item in the game since common sense exists. It's not worth the developers' trouble, and it's completely the player's own fault if they regret their purchase.

I never said that, ofc they should make preview option once but until they do we will manage. You make it sound as they owe us something and there is a law guaranteed by constitution which says trader must let you preview the stuff. I've ordered things from amazon with less info then baro customers have ^^ If skin was truly hideous I would understand but it's actually a quality item which is totally cosmetic and optional. Is it really worth to make an support ticket issue out of personal taste? Is it reason good enough? Well I don't think that it is, just an opinion.