Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Banshee Prime is worth 200p why do I have to sell my parts at lower price adding up to not even 100p

(XBOX)LastSacredRican

Question

24 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, (Xbox One)LastSacredRican said:

If Banshee Prime is worth 200 Platinum then each part by rarity should be priced like this..

The actual prices for a 200p set would likely be Neuroptics (common) 10 -15p Blueprint (uncommon) 20 - 30p chassis & systems (rare) 50 - 75p or more, depending on supply/demand and desperation.

Neuroptics is a Meso common, ie super easy to get.  I think I have 4 or something right now.  So yeah, that'd be cheap.  The rare parts will drive up the overall price of a set and there are 2 rares in the mix.

Not only that but single parts will always sell for far less than the set value simply due to convenience.  Should I pay 50 plat per part when I still have to search out the other parts separately?  Some might, others won't.  I certainly won't pay 1/4 value of a set for a quarter part that is easiest to obtain.

One or even a few people refusing to buy your high prices doesn't speak for every single person.  If you are adamant about your prices, eventually someone will pay it.  Most likely though anyone asking to buy neuroptics for 10p is taking a chance and hoping you have extras, being (again) easiest to get.

Now if they try 10p on chassis or systems then laugh in their faces because that's just funny.

Edited by Xekrin

First, there is no set price in Warframe trading, just the averages that people pay (if you're looking at an external site for the numbers). She's with whatever the person you're selling to will pay. 

Second, now is a bad time to try to sell a full Bamshee set bc she's out in the wild. Wait til she vaulted and the artifical scarcity sets in which will drive up prices. 

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)LastSacredRican said:

If Banshee Prime is worth 200 Platinum then each part by rarity should be priced like this..

Neuropotics: 40p 

Blueprints: 50p

Systems: 55p

Chassis: 55p

Why do I have to sell my Banshee Prime Neuros at 10p when it's worth 40p then people complain it's to much.. How? that's what it is worth right?

No, the common parts are worth like 10x lower since they drop 5x as often. Don't know about Xbox One, but on PC the whole set is worth about 100p atm, so you can hope to sell it with 80-120p, if you don't want to spam the chat the whole day. I imagine in the Xbox One case is not very different.

Edited by -N7-Leonhart

9 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

No, the common parts are worth like 10x lower since they drop 5x as often. Don't know about Xbox One, but on PC the whole set is worth about 100p atm, so you can hope to sell it with 80-120p, if you don't want to spam the chat the whole day. I imagine in the Xbox One case is not very different.

So 10x lower? So you are telling me from being about 40p worth originally it's so common it becomes 10x lower that price worth is 4 plat!?

6 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

The actual prices for a 200p set would likely be Neuroptics (common) 10 -15p Blueprint (uncommon) 20 - 30p chassis & systems (rare) 50 - 75p or more, depending on supply/demand and desperation.

Neuroptics is a Meso common, ie super easy to get.  I think I have 4 or something right now.  So yeah, that'd be cheap.  The rare parts will drive up the overall price of a set and there are 2 rares in the mix.

Not only that but single parts will always sell for far less than the set value simply due to convenience.  Should I pay 50 plat per part when I still have to search out the other parts separately?  Some might, others won't.  I certainly won't pay 1/4 value of a set for a quarter part that is easiest to obtain.

One or even a few people refusing to buy your high prices doesn't speak for every single person.  If you are adamant about your prices, eventually someone will pay it.  Most likely though anyone asking to buy neuroptics for 10p is taking a chance and hoping you have extras, being (again) easiest to get.

Now if they try 10p on chassis or systems then laugh in their faces because that's just funny.

Thank You. This answered helped. I see it better now in my head. I understand what you mean. Thank you for clearing my question up I will be sure to remember this with the other Parts and all.:thumbup::laugh:

Prices change as demand is saturated. Primes are worth far more in the first day than they are in the first week....worth far more in the first week than they are in the first month... Just because an item was worth 200p doesn't mean that it still is.

Something to keep in mind.

Edited by Momaw

An item worth always as much as someone who's buying is willing to pay and as much as someone who's selling is willing to sell it for.

Just because the medium price for something is for example 100p doesn't mean that everyone will agree with it, you will find as many people only willing to pay 50 and a bunch od people only willing to sell for 150. I guess you get the idea. BTW the lowest price you can get Banshee p for is 100. Not 200. So smarter people would know that and search for those, they don't have to spend x2 as much if they're willing to wait.

200 p for bashee p set is low price i think..ppl will alwayes try to lower u price..but if u really need plat keep u price u will sell it

ntLY59b.png

Neuropotics: 40p 

Blueprints: 50p

Systems: 55p

Chassis: 55p

Actual prices - chassis 25-30, bp ~10, neuroptics 5-10.

Edited by -Temp0-

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)LastSacredRican said:

So 10x lower? So you are telling me from being about 40p worth originally it's so common it becomes 10x lower that price worth is 4 plat!?

Yes, that's exactly right. And the reason is easy to understand. Just a few runs with those relics and most people have several pieces of that common part. And when the number is that great, then the demand drops drastically, and everyone tries to get rid of them for at least something. In theory it's 4p, in practice, it's actually close to nothing, since doesn't sell.

Console market pal, there's nothing more to add to this but i'll still go ahead.

Had this nice conversation with a potential trade a couple days ago who claimed that the piercing set goes for an average of 200p per set because there's a chance for those mods, for mods that only ever came to be avaiable TWICE ever since warframes release, both times trough events, to come to baro or future events at some point. Another one claimed it was at baro and wanted to pay mr 50p.

People who raid on a daily base without encountering any challenge whatsoever at the same time claim that arcanes "that only dropp once every 5 or 6 runs" are supposed to be worth 250-300p each, adding up to a set worth of 3000p- what roughly translates to 120 bucks worth pl as consoles don't get 75% off on platinum. Managed to get 4 grace for a totall of ~200 still.

One may argue that sets are generally worth more then individuall parts are as people generally avoid selling rare parts individually, what makes set the only avaiable form of purchase, which then makes you pay a lil more for the convinience just having a set gives you. One may argue that the price is defined by demand, offer and other parameters too..

Reality is probably closer to the statement that the market is just full of f*****g A******s tho.

Don't let them lowball you, laugh at crazy prices. Nothing else anyone can do untill DE realises that a auction house system may be a good idea facing the reality of this bs.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Don't let them lowball you, laugh at crazy prices. Nothing else anyone can do untill DE realises that a auction house system may be a good idea facing the reality of this bs.

Apparently inability to rip people off is called bs now.

3 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Apparently inability to rip people off is called bs now.

Are you seriously trying to justify that farmable stuff is set at 6-25(!) times the price of unavaiable stuff with about the same demand, just by you switching the roles?

Everyone selling or buying can and will lie to your face to get them the best possible deal, what's quite possible as trading really doesn't reflect on the actuall offer and is unaccessable and missleading as can be.

Inability? The market is nothing but people ripping off others at this point.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

As others have mentioned it, the price is directly dependent on how rare is the drop and relic.

Blueprint Neo T1 Uncommon
Neuroptics  Meso S4 Common
Chassis Neo B1 Rare
Systems Axi B1 Rare

No one would be willing to pay the distribution described by you based on the above drop table unless they are new and do not have an idea. But most likely a newbie with 200+ platinum already has Banshee prime cause they bought prime access. This only leaves a group of newbies who do not have prime access but are relatively new with the missing relics. Kind of a hard group to find. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Are you seriously trying to justify that farmable stuff is set at 6-25(!) times the price of unavaiable stuff with about the same demand, just by you switching the roles?

Everyone selling or buying can and will lie to your face to get them the best possible deal, what's quite possible as trading really doesn't reflect on the actuall offer and is unaccessable and missleading as can be.

Inability? The market is nothing but people ripping off others at this point.

People can lie all they want but majority as op's customer aren't that stupid to buy something for twice as much if they can it buy it lower. Plus lying does nothing to people with half a brain who can spend a couple of minutes in chat asking several people how much they want for x and on pc having access to warframe.market. 

By having your auction house you will never be able to rip people off because as soon as people are able to see the prices they will always go for the lowest ones - that's the reason op was trying to sell his set for 200 while the person who was trying to buy it was trying to get it for ~100. You'll be sitting there for eternity with your price of 200p while majority of people will everntually lower their prices to 100-150 just to sell those (Banshee for example) sets that's how it always goes. That's the reality. By havin a market like it is now is the only way you can actually try to rip people off because they're unable or some just don't want to bother looking up the prices.

Edited by -Temp0-

3 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

People can lie all they want but majority as op's customer aren't that stupid to buy something for twice as much if they can it buy it lower. Plus lying does nothing to people with half a brain who can spend a couple of minutes in chat asking several people how much they want for x and on pc having access to warframe.market. 

By having your auction house you will never be able to rip people off because as soon as people are able to see the prices they will always go for the lowest ones - that's the reason op was trying to sell his set for 200 while the person who was trying to buy it was trying to get it for ~100. You'll be sitting there for eternity with your price of 200p while majority of people will everntually lower their prices to 100-150 just to sell those (Banshee for example) sets that's how it always goes. That's the reality. By havin a market like it is now is the only way you can actually try to rip people off because they're unable or some just don't want to bother looking up the prices.

Or they literally can't?

warframe.market is set for PC standarts and hardly anything but a guide. Reallity is that "normal prices" are frickin random on mostly depend on how effective people are able to scam at the time. Price checking reflects that while trying to buy does sometimes not as it's at least on ps4 become a habbit that people go on the defensive, try to be the one that gets the offer no matter what.

I mean 300 has become the price people try to buy energize for, the price reflecting the buyer role. Doesn't that speak novels?...

Reallity is that "normal prices" are frickin random on mostly depend on how effective people are able to scam at the time.

Normal prices is what you can sell an item in the least amount of time and buy in the least amount of time.

Just because someoen managed to rip off some newbie doesn't mean that something costs that much anddoesn't mean he will be able tro rip off other peopel just as easily.

I mean 300 has become the price people try to buy energize for, the price reflecting the buyer role. Doesn't that speak novels?...

Energize is overpriced af, paying more than 100 for any piece of arcane considering you need 10 for set is insanity anyway. No less of such was trying to buy or sell mods like vengeful revenant for approx the same amount.
It doen't matter how seldom it drops 300-500 p is the definition of insanity. It's the same as throwing money at the screen.

Plus there's no reason to complain from either side and it's all literally meaningless. If you can sell something for those 200p you will sell it, if a bunch (and not one-two people) of people will be telling you that 200 is too much and decline your offer sooner or later you will either lower the price or will wait long enough where the average price will drop even lower and no one will even look your way. 
In this particular case new prime warframes/weapons tend to sell for idiotic prices going up to 500 or even higher in the first day or two, then it drops to~300 and after awhile stays around 100. That's the simple reality.
Edited by -Temp0-

4 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

That's the simple reality.

True, boils down to trading beeing what it is regardless. Everyone is only looking for the one poor bastard that's actually willing or unexperienced enough to pay it.

Think this would be the case if the alternatives are litteraly shown in a list?