Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic rewards - wrong ones being delivered

(XBOX)CannyJack

I just ran a lith fissure mission in a pub group of 4 players. At the rewards screen, my relic offered delivered Carrier Prime Systems, but I opted for another player's reward, which was Volt Prime Systems. 

The end of mission screen showed the Volt systems, along with the usual stuff. However, when I got back to the Liset, I had a message from Ordis saying I'd dropped some things during extraction, and giving me the Carrier Prime Systems.

Checked inventory, and the Volt systems were NOT awarded. In fact, the "last mission results" screen shows no relic reward at all now. 

21 hours ago, (Xbox One)Bellsten said:

Same issue here while running with my squad, we have no host migrations or stuff like that. It just happens on rare occasions.

Unfortunately, its not rare at all - in fact for me its common and happens almost every fissure mission i run with other people regardless of host migration or apparent successful extraction: Get back to my ship and i have mail about dropped items and without fail it just rewards what my relic would have given not what I selected.  As everyone (except maybe DE? j/k) knows if there is a host migration or a game crash it is just totally screwed up but they can't even get successful extractions to work reliably.

On 5/1/2017 at 11:52 AM, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

Unfortunately, its not rare at all - in fact for me its common and happens almost every fissure mission i run with other people regardless of host migration or apparent successful extraction: Get back to my ship and i have mail about dropped items and without fail it just rewards what my relic would have given not what I selected.  As everyone (except maybe DE? j/k) knows if there is a host migration or a game crash it is just totally screwed up but they can't even get successful extractions to work reliably.

Yeah it's always happening to me I just got the chance to get nova prime chassis (last piece I need) but got the reward from my relic instead. To be honest I'm getting rather annoyed with it.