Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Endless Missions Worth it Again

(XBOX)That Natsu

Were they ever worth it?  Maybe, back when key sharing was popular, and players wanted to get the most out of their lone tower iv defense key.  The relic system did away with all that.  Now DE has added 25% boosts to credits, affinity, drops, and drop chance to endless survival.  (Did they do the same for defense, interception, and excavation?  I haven't noticed.)

That's as good as it'll get I'm afraid.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
corrections

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Were they ever worth it?  Maybe, back when key sharing was popular, and players wanted to get the most out of their lone tower iv defense key.  The relic system did away with all that.  Now DE has added 25% boosts to credits, affinity, drops, and drop chance to endless survival.  (Did they do the same for defense, interception, and excavation?  I haven't noticed.)

That's as good as it'll get I'm afraid.

If I remember correctly : All endless type of fissure missions gain a certain benefit after each opened relics, starting with 25% booster for the 4 base stats, an already upgraded relic, then 50% for the 4 base stats and it keeps going while you gain the normal rewards from said mission.

I haven't made it past the 50% mark since people usually decide to leave at the fourth-fifth relic.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

If I remember correctly : All endless type of fissure missions gain a certain benefit after each opened relics, starting with 25% booster for the 4 base stats, an already upgraded relic, then 50% for the 4 base stats and it keeps going while you gain the normal rewards from said mission.

I haven't made it past the 50% mark since people usually decide to leave at the fourth-fifth relic.

Ah

Thanks for that.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)That Natsu said:

Not much to say besides what's in the title. Endless missions with high risk reward scenarios was perfect. Now everyone leaves asap and you're left solo. With no endgame difficulties I'm just left standing in a ship bored as hell wondering what I should do.

What "risk"?

The only "risk" is in not bringing the right builds. It has been proven many times over already that they can be farmed easily and at no risk as long as players think ahead.

There is no point for DE to add extra rewards until such a time when there's better balance across the board.