Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maximum multishot !?

(PSN)ARIES-WY

Well depends on if it is a Primary or Secondary.

But let's see on a Shotgun Primary we have Multishot which is 150%, with the right Riven you can get up to 239 or I think 240% (I have a 239% Multishot riven for the Strun)

So about 390% Multishot on a Shotgun Primary? (Higher on the Hek since it has a 200% Augment)

But on a rifle it is +90% and then any riven mod (Not sure what the highest is for a rifle riven)

Not that we know of. Considering pistols can have 180% multishot from lethal torrent and barrel diffusion, and if you manage to get a riven with 200% multishot then i guess max would be 380%?

1 minute ago, SilvaDreams said:

But let's see on a Shotgun Primary we have Multishot which is 150%, with the right Riven you can get up to 239 or I think 240% (I have a 239% Multishot riven for the Strun)

So about 390% Multishot on a Shotgun Primary? (Higher on the Hek since it has a 200% Augment)

But on a rifle it is +90% and then any riven mod (Not sure what the highest is for a rifle riven)

Dont think hek can reach that high, considering its got a strong disposition.

3 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Not that we know of. Considering pistols can have 180% multishot from lethal torrent and barrel diffusion, and if you manage to get a riven with 200% multishot then i guess max would be 380%?

True, there was supposed to be a maybe in there but autocorrect likes to be special like that.

But ya depending on the weapons and their disposition the Multishot can vary wildly.

23 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Do u still put hell champer with the multishot riven too ?

26 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

I saw a lato riven with 220% multishot, so I think pistol is the best bet. Also, because Vigor was primed, which should mean that Lethal Torrent will get primed eventually making the difference between pistol and any other weapons bigger.

the max amount still, can be achieved with Octavia's ability that grants multishot when you fire correctly.

Edited by GDSK-NXS

13 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

Do u still put hell champer with the multishot riven too ?

Yup, I have it on my Strun Wraith. It's hilarious how many pellets that thing shoots since the Strun Wraith has the highest pellet count per shot (10 pellets a shot default)

29 minutes ago, GDSK-NXS said:

I saw a lato riven with 220% multishot, so I think pistol is the best bet. Also, because Vigor was primed, which should mean that Lethal Torrent will get primed eventually making the difference between pistol and any other weapons bigger.

the max amount still, can be achieved with Octavia's ability that grants multishot when you fire correctly.

Thats rather interesting.

So it would be 180% + 220% riven + 104% metronome = 504% multishot.

Edit: actually its higher. Considering there are other warframes that can further increase power strength (nidus, equinox) the buff on octavia could go even further. More number crunching required.

Edited by 321agemo