Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost globe color still nonexistent in Xbox1

(XBOX)Slimm qp ReapeR

It has been a couple of updates since the visual updates were made to frosts snow globe as far as being able to see the selected energy color on the actual snow globe. Of course it is in pc, and I've recently seen it in PS4 but I still haven't seen the change on Xbox 1. Is that intended not to be in Xbox 1 or was it just something you guys may have forgotten to put in recent Xbox hotfixes/updates? I always check from time to time to see if maybe it has been added but it still hasn't. Just curious as to what is going on with that.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

If it's on PS4 I question that it is also not on Xbox One since both consoles get the exact same building at the exact same time. 

That's what I'm saying.. I literally purposely picked frost  just to cast his globe to see if it had been added right before I made this post.. and still no dice... I'll post a pic or two if necessary 

Edited by (XB1)Slimm qp ReapeR

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Slimm qp ReapeR said:

That's what I'm saying.. I literally purposely picked frost  just to cast his globe to see if it had been added right before I made this post.. and still no dice...

Odd. Is this the case regardless of the colour you choose? Did you, maybe, play around with the display settings in some shape or form that could have caused this?