Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Captura the Moment!

[DE]Megan

http://Warframe_20170422141210_zpsitc7g47r.jpg

Spoiler

Hello and welcome to Noob Stories, whenever I post a picture I want to make a habit of putting a story to it. I plan on connecting everything I post together and I have limited information of Warframe, so I apologize for any inconsistencies and please enjoy
New Loka is more then a Syndacate or Idea it was the name of the first haven reestablished on Earth, New Loka was this lush beautiful forest kingdom hidden from corruption of the Grineer. For years New Loka flourished under its just King Oberon and the gracious Queen Titania, hope for a new age was finally here at last. However, A darkness fell on the forest, infecting it. Oberon fought these invaders allowing Titania and their people to escape. The war held for 200 years, Oberon versus these Infested creatures. In the end Oberon emerged victorious, however him and the forest are now tainted and corroded, from this moment they were never the same. At the end a black figure in the distance appears, enveloped in darkness, the last opponent for Oberon to face. However, emerging from a shadow before Oberon the Black Figure gives Oberon no time to respond as claw clams his face, and a chilling voice screams inside his soul. You.. Will.. Submit..

Edited by (PS4)Noob4Love