Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #91 Overview

[DE]Taylor

I see that "Ambulas Clan Operation" is normaly coming next week to PC, can anywone tell how long the event will be live?

On vacation next week and want to now if i gonna mis this event or still have time to play it when i come back from USA.

10 hours ago, golfertje said:

I see that "Ambulas Clan Operation" is normaly coming next week to PC, can anywone tell how long the event will be live?

On vacation next week and want to now if i gonna mis this event or still have time to play it when i come back from USA.

Likely 1 week, which is the same as all the other events we've had, as far as I know.

in a couple parts of the overview it mentions tennogen for console such as " Chroma Deluxe and TennoGen will be coming to consoles in May."

and "

Consoles

Our team is working on a build to out this month (with the aforementioned Chroma Deluxe Skin and TennoGen), but a few patches did go out this week with the following fixes:" 

but what about the pc round 8 tennogen? any news on that release? ;/

please fix the strength effecting the number of orbs and not the health percentage used on smite AND the diminishing returns of the armor debuff on reckoning and hallowed ground

ps, wouldnt mind seeing a buff to hallowed grounds general range (outward) at base

Edited by (PS4)TwilightGrim

Oh, neat, a Lanka syndicate mod! I love the Lanka!

...And... can't see myself ever finding a mod slot for something so niche sounding.

edit: Double checked which syndicate proc Sequence was. Shield restore, huh... Really not sounding very enticing. Oh well.

Edited by OvisCaedo