Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Items you regret buying using platinum?

zeroichi92

2 hours ago, Kusungphak said:

Bought a maxed out Primed Reach for 330 when I was just starting. I do use it a lot but I clearly over-payed as Baro came with it in few weeks and I had 45k endo from the clan ascension. 

You still would have needed like 2 000 000 credits to max that though and it would have used up all of that endo.

Edited by PrwnStar42

35 minutes ago, PrwnStar42 said:

You still would have needed like 2 000 000 credits to max that though and it would have used up all of that endo.

Well I have really MR farmed like like crazy and 2 mill credits is not an issue, also for a primed mod the trade tax is 1 million. I reached MR18 in 2 months so I have plenty of credits. It was just a regret and I won't do it anymore. 

1 hour ago, Arkvold said:

My first Kavat.  It was the only time I broke my golden rule of "if it ain't worth playing through, it ain't worth paying for."

Likewise in my case. After some time scanning Kavats (before Kavat DNA got introduced in Alerts), got 8 Kavat Genetic Code. Already getting a little sick of scanning Kavats, but too curious about the hype, I decided to buy the last 2 codes.

Now that Kavat is in long time stasis, and I got 20 Kavat Genetic Code left-over from random scanning and alert reward. If only I was a little more patient....

The nikanas skin. I bought those as a newb after pondering harf between that or the udyat (iirc) syandana. I mean, i was like 'isn't this just a skin?', but it's descreption tells how it has infused with some energy or w/e it was. So i bought it.. Didn't knew about the importance of slots nor potatoes either.

Now looking back, 50p isn't really much, but i really hate that feeling.

Oh, and then there're times where i missclicked and bought an exilus adapter.

On 5/2/2017 at 9:20 PM, Beggining said:

Harkonar Armor Set. Haven't used any other than the Syandana.

I actually really like using the the large left shoulder piece with a different right shoulder piece. I like re-coloring the attachments until it's got a nice blend with the rest of the frame. It reminds of the old single-shoulder pauldrons that warriors would use to defend their neck while putting that arm forward with a shield, and then the sword hand has a lighter and more mobile pauldron so the fighter could swing his sword deftly. 

The wraith variant of it sucks though, no re-color opportunity, so it's hard to blend it into a great looking Warframe.

edit- my plat spending regret is buying the iliac syndana. It was the first thing I spent plat on and it no longer has any possible use on any of my frames >.> 

I love the Ormulu Kyroptera syndana. Looks better than the prime ones to me.

Edited by Hydrogen

1 minute ago, Freezing-Dragon said:

I would cry of laughter if I did since I've been killing Eximus till his parts rain on me.

Hmm... that gives me an idea.

I think that buying Oberon from the Market should cost Credits rather than Plat.

That way "young tenno" won't fall for the trap of spending Plat on him, and if they do spend Credits they'll make them back later selling off all those extra Oberon parts they'll end up with.  ;-)

The closest one is Frost Harka skin, I loved it since it went out but recently it feels like it doesn't fit in the game so I went back to default frost. Might re-check it later tho.

On 3.5.2017 at 3:00 AM, LazerSkink said:
  Hide contents

Image result for wukong warframe

So did I... I feel your pain. 

Not saying he's bad, but he wasn't worth the 325 plat. Also, I bought the Javlok. Regretted it 3 days later when I saw the hilarious build costs.

Edited by vasvaska
So

Shield Charger.  A mod that leaves out the most important detail of what it really does.  It increases the BASE UNRANKED warframe shields by 60%.  I wasted plat on this without consulting the wiki first.  Only good thing about this mod is it recharges the shields faster but only when it is firing the blue beam.

On 5/3/2017 at 10:38 AM, (PS4)Daleificent said:

Trinity's meridian(sp?) helmet. Showed up on an alert not 20 minutes later. Still have the bp as a reminder.

Happen the same with Inaros Anubis helmet, a couple of days later show up in the alert.

No regrets tough, sick cool helmet.