The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About to buy ~1000 platinum, what to spend it on?

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

farm regular ember really no any reson to buy prime version only bp ppl sell 500-600p.. just save for slots potatoes that u will alwayes need

The guy is getting 1000p.  I think he will have plenty left over for slots and potatoes.  Still, I'm surprised it took someone over an hour to give this useless advice.  Are the slots and potatoes people sleeping on the job?

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

The guy is getting 1000p.  I think he will have plenty left over for slots and potatoes.  Still, I'm surprised it took someone over an hour to give this useless advice.  Are the slots and potatoes people sleeping on the job?

i just give him smart advice...cz i have almost everything from market....  i know how its going u get hyped to get something once u get it.. its become..  boring pretty fast and slots and stuff he will  need alwayes also ember prime will come sooner or later and he can farm it for free

Mesa, Nidus, slots, cosmetics, potatoes and bundled formas. Or maybe invest some spare platinum on riven mods or prime sets so you'll have some frozen assets and don't go all out broke.

Edited by KeroroDo

Depends on what you want to achieve really. If you want the MR then you will probably have to find prime vaulted, vandal,wraith, prisma variants..

Things I went for using platinum Soma Prime, Snipetron Vandal, Vaulted primes like Ember, Rhino, Loki, Nyx, Volt, Frost, Nova etc

Since you have all war frames expect 5 you maybe need 5 slots which is only 100 plat.

Ember is very easy to get from the Boss on Saturn. General Sargas Ruk. Very handy frame when you don't  want to bother with low level enemies. 

If you have all colors then just make sure you have a couple of extra slots for new releases and some armors/syandanas. I wouldn't buy Ember prime BUT if you really really want her go for it man, just wait till the market drops again, right now she sells for around 500plat.

5 hours ago, ashrah said:

i just give him smart advice...cz i have almost everything from market....  i know how its going u get hyped to get something once u get it.. its become..  boring pretty fast and slots and stuff he will  need alwayes also ember prime will come sooner or later and he can farm it for free

I understood maybe two words in this.  Try again.