Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris Prime Mods?

(PSN)Qanzuko

Question

11 answers to this question

for bosses? the same Mods you'd put on your Hek, minus the Augment if applicable ofcourse, and minus Crit Mods.

other than that, basically identical.
some Players do opt for replacing their last Elemental with Chilling Reload, in addition to the usual Seeking Fury, however.

My build:

Hell's Chamber, Primed point blank, blaze, seeking fury, toxic barrage, shell shock, some people may use scattering inferno and frigid blast, but I personally use tactical pump and chilling reload instead to increase reload speed

Tigris Prime shines with 100% status build before multishot because of slash procs. There is no other better build for Tigris Prime, period.

Primed Point Blank, Hells Chamber, 4 x 60/60 mods ( RAD Viral or corr Blast), sweeping serration to skew procs for more slash procs, seeking Fury.

If you are not using it with 100% status before multi,it is wrong.

10 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Tigris Prime shines with 100% status build before multishot because of slash procs. There is no other better build for Tigris Prime, period.

Primed Point Blank, Hells Chamber, 4 x 60/60 mods ( RAD Viral or corr Blast), sweeping serration to skew procs for more slash procs, seeking Fury.

^ This.

If you plan on using it for bosses you could swap Seeking Fury for Blaze for even more insane damage. I prefer Seeking Fury though.

And the beauty of it: Only a single Forma required.

Edited by (PS4)HSomDevil

The two round magazine is the only negative for the tigris in the tigris vs hek debate.

The hek is equally awesome, it just takes more rounds to get the job done.

And in a game where a bulk of the content is at lower enemy levels, more rounds in the magazine is favored over raw damage.

13 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

I might go chilling reload over seeking fury, just because the reload speed becomes important for DPS, even tho it skews a bit more viral than otherwise wanted.

40 minutes ago, Callback said:

I might go chilling reload over seeking fury, just because the reload speed becomes important for DPS, even tho it skews a bit more viral than otherwise wanted.

Yeah it is a good choice as well. I use seeking fury because of PT but realod time is nice as well.

I have tested various builds extensively and ended up with this one:

Primed Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, Seeking Fury,

4x 60/60 Elementals for Corrosive / Blast combination, Contagious Spread

No Blaze mod because despite offering higher numbers it shifts the damage distribution towards Blast damage. You could swap Seeking Fury for Charged Shell to use against single targets to get even more damage, but that significantly limits the weapon's practical application.

This build has proven to work best against armored targets, which is exactly what you'd want to build against. 

Edited by frohdoe

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎04 at 10:18 PM, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Is Rad/Viral better then Corr/Blast?

On 5/5/2017 at 2:38 AM, (PS4)Surazaku said:

So my Hek has 4 forma in it and people have said the Tigris is much better and I have seen videos of the Tigris 1 shotting bosses my question is what mods do I need to get it to that point?

I have on my tigris prime: 29k slah (slash mods) and 40k blast (cold +heat),