Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We can't see each other's Orbiters?

Its alittle weird but I can walk around my Orbiter and look at the others in my squad outside my Lisset, but all I can see is their Lisset and not their Orbiter and vise versa the others in my squad looking out at my Lisset and being able to walk around their Orbiter. Its weird.

Was it confirmed we will be able to dock at the squad leaders Orbiter? Because that will help my OCD lol

3 minutes ago, Cephalon_Ordis said:

well the orbiter is hidden. you wouldn't exactly want to expose it if not necessary. sure, i'd personally like to see it. but it wouldn't make much sense to be able to.

So before the mission starts, your in a squad and you can walk around your Orbiter but your squad cant see it they only see your Lisset and vise versa...you don't think that's a little off?

Just now, Cephalon_Ordis said:

well the orbiter is hidden. you wouldn't exactly want to expose it if not necessary. sure, i'd personally like to see it. but it wouldn't make much sense to be able to.

But that means the Orbiters would have to be attached to the fully visible dropships, if we can walk around in them. And being attached to the fully visible dropships would render their invisibility kinda pointless.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

So before the mission starts, your in a squad and you can walk around your Orbiter but your squad cant see it they only see your Lisset and vise versa...you don't think that's a little off?

it looks off, sure, i fully agree with that. 

4 minutes ago, Archeyef said:

But that means the Orbiters would have to be attached to the fully visible dropships, if we can walk around in them. And being attached to the fully visible dropships would render their invisibility kinda pointless.

I would assume that the landing crafts are undocked from the Orbiter, cruising around on their own.

5 minutes ago, Cephalon_Ordis said:

it looks off, sure, i fully agree with that. 

I would assume that the landing crafts are undocked from the Orbiter, cruising around on their own.

But your squad can walk around their Orbiter as can you but you can't see each other's before mission start...well..it's alittle 

Just saying. Docking with the squad leaders Orbiter would make it make more sense.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Its alittle weird but I can walk around my Orbiter and look at the others in my squad outside my Lisset, but all I can see is their Lisset and not their Orbiter and vise versa the others in my squad looking out at my Lisset and being able to walk around their Orbiter. Its weird.

I can assure you that if you think about this too much your brain will begin to melt.  It happened to a friend of a friend's brother's roommate's step-sister's second cousin's (twice removed) best friend's teacher once.