Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Vandal Build?

RealisticName

Question

6 answers to this question

theses that you shown already (except spring loaded chamber)

Entropy Burst (+20 flat status chance per bullet, with this and Split Chamber, you will have 43%)

3 elemental mods

you can switch this ammo mutation (let your Carrier do it) for an riven or faction damage

Edited by Zeyez
like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just need the right words... and the left ones too.

now i didnt bother formaing mine, used it just for the mastery really, but heres what i went with.

serration, split chamber, entropy burst, primed cryo rounds, and malignant force. was about all i could fit. went with primed cryo since it essentially gives the same dmg boost as heavy caliber without the drop in accuracy.

I'm just having fun with the Supra Vandal right now so my mods of choice are: Serration, Split Chamber, Metal Auger, Tainted Clip, Magazine Warp, Stabilizer, Entropy Burst and a 90% elemental depending on the faction or a Primed Bane if I put one or 2 more formas on it.

Because I want to be like Charlie Sheen in Hot Shots xD

Serration/Split Chamber/Shred/Entropy Burst/Infected Clip/Wildfire/Primed Cryo Rounds, with a Riven in there with 110 multishot and 100 toxin. Gas procs for days, it works great on everything but Sortie-level Grineer where I should probably switch it out for Corrosive but that's more effort than I can be bothered with.

nothing special for Supra really, Damage/Multi-shot, 3 Elementals, Shred is a must, another RoF Mod if you are inclined to (IMO if you're not you're doing it wrong, but for amusement sake, not because it's necessarily better). Augment for sure.
if not a second RoF Mod, then obvious choices are Riven, Anti-Faction, another Elemental (probably a Status Elemental for your primary Elemental Combo). maybe Heavy Caliber(only if it's Max Rank though).

visual aid if that's useful:
hEGSEq2.png