Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma and Equinox

(PSN)Mahd2_7

Question

18 answers to this question

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Was never really a fan of Mogomu. I've always  favored Nooblshak builds more.

these are builds though. Mogamu's videos explain the frame in a quick timely manner with actual words. NoobleShowtek doesn't talk much, and when he does, it's a small german man :P

On 09.05.2017 at 6:30 AM, Arniox said:

these are builds though. Mogamu's videos explain the frame in a quick timely manner with actual words. NoobleShowtek doesn't talk much, and when he does, it's a small german man :P

Mogamu's videos are full of water no matter what he's explaining be it a warframe or raid guide, it's painful to watch and listen to.

You don't need to say much about abilities to explain how they work.

14 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Mogamu's videos are full of water no matter what he's explaining be it a warframe or raid guide, it's painful to watch and listen to.

You don't need to say much about abilities to explain how they work.

anigif_enhanced-20559-1434647771-2.gif

Chroma

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Chroma

Equinox

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Equinox

Everything that's worth to know in a written form.

Personally haven't bothered that much with equinox yet but chroma is quite easy to play. Good hypertank with ice (Elemental ward=Armor buff+bullet reflect - Vex armor buffs armor and damage), kinda relying on Arcane Grace or life replentishing tools tho (life strike, furis augument, hema). You activate your 2 for innitial armor, you get damage and thus buff your vex armor, you dish out, you fire your ult when there's enough energy avaiable and armor loss possible and you avoid your first. The videos probably allready explained the elements.

Just note that all elements but ice are borderline useless outside of special playstyles or lower-mid levels and prepare yourself to sink at the very least 6 hard earned formas into him.

Experimenting with the Ack and Brunt Augument right now that transfers 50% of the recieved allied damage to you. Pretty decent in combination with Naramon's shadow step. Doesn't require you to be THE armored beast and makes a lil extra damage trough other elements quite possible....just to name one special playstyle.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

I have a question about equinox: I often use her in night form with peaceful provocation and covert lethality (especially when no one in the team has any defensive ability), but I always feel it's subpar compared to simply use Main and make everything explode. Am I doing something wrong, or is night form actually subpar even with peaceful provocation?

24 minutes ago, mplokijuhygtfrdeszqa said:

I have a question about equinox: I often use her in night form with peaceful provocation and covert lethality (especially when no one in the team has any defensive ability), but I always feel it's subpar compared to simply use Main and make everything explode. Am I doing something wrong, or is night form actually subpar even with peaceful provocation?

Depends.

Night form Equinox (IMO) is more of some solo / stealth gameplay.

While Maim can also store damage dealt by your teammates besides yours, a great team support ability whenever you have the need to nuke enemy.

To each of their own.

So yesterday I did a 60-min survival with two people (in PuG). During the first 40 min I was in day form; at 40 min we started dying a lot, so I switched to night form (with peaceful provocation) and we suddenly stopped dying (until 60 min). In the other hand, during the first 40 min, night looked useless: it was more efficient to kill everyone. It's not the first time I get the feeling night form is subpar until some threshold, and after that night form is the way to push the limit.

So... Is night form really efficient only in very long mission, when enemy level gets really high? My intuition would say the contrary: infinitely-scaling damage is a very very very handy ability in long mission. But my experience says: use day form while "killing everyone" is an efficient CC, and after that point use night form + peaceful provoke. I'm still not convinced I'm not doing something wrong.