Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inconsistencies with Alad V's timeline and planet placement.

SpookyShiNoO

Dear DE,

During my time playing Warframe I have noticed that Alad V's timeline does not currently match up with the order you give the player quests that relate to him.

As it currently stands when you fight Alad V on Jupiter as a corpus unit, then he turns up as an 'ally' during the events of the Quest: The Second Dream where he has the cure scars on his face after the events of  Operation: Tubemen of Regor. Then when you open the Eris Junction the player revives the Patient Zero quest where we meet and fight Mutalist Alad V
This causes issues with players that can be confusing to both new and old players asking about why are we fighting Alad V again after he helped us and why is he infested? 

In my opinion to fix this issue Eris should be moved to come before Uranus and a requirement for the Uranus Junction should be complete the Patient Zero quest, Or change Alad V in The Second Dream to be Pre-Mutalist Alad V.

37 minutes ago, 04paynea said:

In my opinion to fix this issue Eris should be moved to come before Uranus and a requirement for the Uranus Junction should be complete the Patient Zero quest, Or change Alad V in The Second Dream to be Pre-Mutalist Alad V.

Or just move Patient Zero out of Eris or make Patient Zero an requirement for Second Dream.

moving Patient Zero to before Second Dream would help, though there's also the issue about the fact newer players don't know about Tubemen of Regor event, which clears up how Alad V got cured, and also why Til Regor hates you for destroying his tubemen when you fight him.

There will be gaps until DE figures out how to weave those alerts into the lore so new players can find about it.

15 hours ago, Necromanrius said:

though there's also the issue about the fact newer players don't know about Tubemen of Regor event,

and also why Til Regor hates you for destroying his tubemen when you fight him.

I didn't know this, I assumed that the tubemen he was talking about were the prior sabotage mission before you reach him, as there you destroy his factory/clone tubes.

16 hours ago, Necromanrius said:

moving Patient Zero to before Second Dream would help, though there's also the issue about the fact newer players don't know about Tubemen of Regor event, which clears up how Alad V got cured, and also why Til Regor hates you for destroying his tubemen when you fight him.

There will be gaps until DE figures out how to weave those alerts into the lore so new players can find about it.

Didn't they brag about hiring someone specifically for this?