Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razorback Armada

Kaotyke

Oh geez, guys, this game is a F2P, of course it's gonna have some grind. How else is DE gonna make money? Yes, the poly bundle costs are a bit ridicules for one key, but hey, at least they didn't add anything else to the cost to fuel the communities rage. (argon/nitain)

Now watch as one single Razorback is ejected out of an airlock, flails and spins through the empty void of space, then clunks into the side of the relay at 10 mph.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Silvus-Sol
BOOM!!!

let's be real guys, your Relay isn't going anywhere because plenty people have already done it and will continue to do so just for the Credits and potato, let alone the fact it's offering Puncture mods and an exclusive weapon. we've killed for less, because we always bust up Formorians just for the Endo alone. Razorbacks will get slaughtered.

if it were to reach a relay though, I imagine it would maybe teleport onto a relay and just start gunning everyone down and destroying it from the inside out, or targeting the Relay's power core and blowing up the relay along with itself. at least that's how I think it would work.

reading this thread makes me want to bash my head against the wall... this is the dumbest thread ever.

"Lets teach DE a lesson by destroying a relay". Please, explain how this teaches a lesson. This does nothing. what happens if all 3 relays get destroyed and DE says "lets teach them a lesson, no more relays, no more Baro?"

People really need to grow up, this is just pathetic

1 hour ago, shadow0727 said:

reading this thread makes me want to bash my head against the wall... this is the dumbest thread ever.

"Lets teach DE a lesson by destroying a relay". Please, explain how this teaches a lesson. This does nothing. what happens if all 3 relays get destroyed and DE says "lets teach them a lesson, no more relays, no more Baro?"

People really need to grow up, this is just pathetic

Please dont generalize the rabble with those that want SCIENCE.

This one was a failure, but we will continue testing when the Armada returns.

Hey All,

Glad to see that we have successfully defended the relay from the armada, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread as per OP request. Remain ever vigilant in your defense of the Origin System!

Best,

[DE]Aidan