Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multishot and Bows - Possible Issue Here? (Photo attached)

Ash_of_Narmer

I decided to pick my Paris Prime back up and see if it was worth anything for my playstyle when I got the genius idea to try and give my Paris as much multishot as possible.
I put on the mod Split Chamber. Then I got the genius idea to try and increase the bow magazine size from 1 to 2. I was successful, as the image shows, but I got no extra multishot...

Can someone please explain this to me?

6z8xs1.png

That's because increasing your magazine size /= multishot.

Try it on any weapon that inherently only fires one 'round'- be it an arrow or otherwise.

Primaries (not shotgun) only have Split Chamber and Rivens to increase their multi shot - since you don't have a riven in that picture, you're at 90 % and are going to stay that way.

10 hours ago, Mataeru said:

I decided to pick my Paris Prime back up and see if it was worth anything for my playstyle when I got the genius idea to try and give my Paris as much multishot as possible.
I put on the mod Split Chamber. Then I got the genius idea to try and increase the bow magazine size from 1 to 2. I was successful, as the image shows, but I got no extra multishot...

Can someone please explain this to me?

6z8xs1.png

By any chance did you just started playing? OR took yearlong breaks?

27 minutes ago, Mataeru said:

I've been playing almost daily since February 2016.

I figured this was kinda stupidly nooby, but I figured I'd ask anyways.

Well it never hurts to be sure.

Thought i must admit it a year ago i was sure that the rakta ballistica uses more ammo since i installed multishot on it.