Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer NOX discussion. Chem-strike Grineer unit.

SprinKah

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/5/2017 at 9:00 PM, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Might have something to do with the yet to be officially announced new Eris tileset. Gas is good against non-ancient infested.

Where did you hear of a new Eris tileset? Never heard of that.

42 minutes ago, Bryuf said:

Where did you hear of a new Eris tileset? Never heard of that.

Steve mentioned it on his very first twitch stream offhandedly, which he unfortunately took down to splice together but probably forgot about or hasn't had the time to yet. I just like to bring up that little bit of info whenever I can to keep that fact in the public consciousness, even if I can't "prove" the validity of the claim.

• 3 weeks later...

At high levels this guys seems impossible, even after stripping all of his armor breaking his helm, still can't seem to kill this guy without emptying magazine after magazine into his face or beating on him for quite a while with melee...

On 7/1/2017 at 3:58 AM, Dumcomester said:

At high levels this guys seems impossible, even after stripping all of his armor breaking his helm, still can't seem to kill this guy without emptying magazine after magazine into his face or beating on him for quite a while with melee...

I think they're good where they are. I just hope the community doesn't screw this dude over like how they did with MANIC...oh man how I miss old MANIC, I miss the whole menacing tone and feel to them and how they are an actual threat to us, now they hit like paper and it's such a joke just because Warframe players couldn't handle a bit of a challenge.

HONESTLY...I really hope they don't mess with these guys, I mean they are just a bit more durable than bombards or whatever, nothing too major...

8 hours ago, SprinKah said:

I think they're good where they are. I just hope the community doesn't screw this dude over like how they did with MANIC...oh man how I miss old MANIC, I miss the whole menacing tone and feel to them and how they are an actual threat to us, now they hit like paper and it's such a joke just because Warframe players couldn't handle a bit of a challenge.

HONESTLY...I really hope they don't mess with these guys, I mean they are just a bit more durable than bombards or whatever, nothing too major...

I kinda have to agree with this.  Even after I realized that I couldn't stealth kill them in one shot, still think they are cool.  Wherever they die a toxic cloud gets released.  It makes you think about how to kill them without doing yourself in.  I like them and hope they don't get nerfed like the others you mentioned.

15 hours ago, Dumcomester said:

I like that they are tough but unlike armor scaling which can be removed with corrosive these guys have no way of taking away their damage reduction, which means by level 200, 300, + there will be no way to kill them.

Level 200 and 300 though!?