Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong

(PSN)theelix

23 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RedOniGod said:

You should try using Dispatch Overdrive on your melee, it gives you +60% movement speed after a kill while channeling, it makes cloudwalker so much faster

Never actually thought of that, I'll try it out.

12 hours ago, Noble_One said:

incorrect for this move as its plainly states REMOVES WUKONG FROM ENEMY VISION. its stealth plain and simple. i dont get how you cant see that. also ripline, tailwind and parkour you are still SEEN by the enemy and can be shot at. do you not read abilities?

Correct.

12 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

It removes him from vision in terms of making him untargetable, not making him invisible.

Cloud Walker works just like any other invisibility out there just with more restrictions such as inability to use abilites and weapons or slow movement.

12 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

Go fly in a room in the gas form. Enemies WILL SEE you, they will get alertet to your presence, they will raise the alarm, they'll going to flock around you, unable to attack you, but knowing you're there, waiting for you to emerge.

Incorrect. Nothing will see you. It works just like for example loki's invisibility. Hell, you can even "touch" enemies and they won't notice the bump.

Spoiler

19 hours ago, (PS4)theelix said:

I wonder why I don't see more people play him. He seems like an amazing solo frame, and his durability scales well enough. 

I'd just guess that it's because his kit is plain and boring. Personally, i like to use wukong if i want to be very lazy or just not want to bother with god mode units and random oneshots flung around (kuva flood) so his defy keeps me immortal and my nerves intact. Also good if you want to just test damage in the simulacrum. But the rest? My melee is better than primal fury. Cloud Walker? I prefer to not walk like a snail in a fast-paced game. If i want finishers, there are way better, easier, and less awkwardly to use methods out there. And iron jab? Don't kid me.

So that's pretty much the reason why you don't see him too often. He also doesn't really bring much to the team. Maybe if he reliably drew aggro himself, he could be classified as a real tank and that could allow him to really help his team in some cases.

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

Maybe if he reliably drew aggro himself, he could be classified as a real tank and that could allow him to really help his team in some cases.

You could make a defy/cloudwalker augment from that sentence alone. 

"(Ability) draws aggro from teammates in x/x/x/x meters." 

But I mean I think it was an option between that and another augment. I mean, it was a clear hands down winner. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170504224146

11 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

My dream for Wukong

480?cb=20151120171505

Yeah well the people managing Chinaframe are complete madmen; they even have Primed Streamline.

Wouldn't be against that type of Wukong, but as DE is seemingly trying to get rid of press-4-to-win frames, it's highly unlikely we'd ever get that type of range. 

But still, it's quite ridiculous that a staff that's supposedly able to grow infinitely in it's own lore has shorter range than Orthos P IG.

1 minute ago, NPC said:

Yeah well the people managing Chinaframe are complete madmen; they even have Primed Streamline.

Wouldn't be against that type of Wukong, but as DE is seemingly trying to get rid of press-4-to-win frames, it's highly unlikely we'd ever get that type of range. 

But still, it's quite ridiculous that a staff that's supposedly able to grow infinitely in it's own lore has shorter range than Orthos P IG.

It will happen, probably Soon^TM

probs