Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Release date/Harrow

_Eclips3_

Question

Any one have a rough idea  when Harrow is going to be released? I know its a common question (probably), but I'm looking for a proper answer like, next month, next week, this week maybe next year?

Edited by XxElite2015xX

12 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Any one have a rough idea  when Harrow is going to be released? I know its a common question (probably), but I'm looking for a [roper answer like, next month, next week, this week maybe next year?

Soontm.

Condemned in Feedback]General to Players helping Players for eternity.

some time next month probably, quests take awhile to work on and even though harrow himself is mostly done they still to finish up how to get him, not only that but we are about to get a new prime and having a new prime and a new frame conflicting with each other is bad for business

Edited by Melos-mevim

2 hours ago, Yaerion said:

Soontm.

Condemned in Feedback]General to Players helping Players for eternity.

Oh wow, I haven't seen Yellow Stalker in a while.

As for the question, I assumed Harrow was being prepared for 21.5 since the "x.5" updates are usually very big, and include a Warframe. Looks like this wasn't the case this time.
I remember after Titania DE said they would stop holding off updates for Warframes and vice versa, aka they'll be released whenever they're ready.

So I'm guessing that means Harrow will be the first Warframe ever since Vauban to not be released on a "x.0" update or a "x.5" update. And since he seems to have his abilities working in-game, he can't be a lot of weeks away...

As I recall them saying they've been working on Harrow for the past 4 months. He's not as mechanically complex as Nidus and Octavia, and being teased and previewed on Devstreams already likely mean the frame itself is ready. Now it's just the comics, making sure his Quest and whatever other stuff his update brings are functioning properly.

IMO, within the next two weeks at the earliest. Prime Access for Banshee ends May 30, so June 6 is most likely the next Prime Access release... we may get Harrow bundled with Bull Prime.

I hope he isn't held back until around TennoCon... my trigger finger is so itchy for some headshots.

18 hours ago, zacker1590 said:

Better Question is, what Quest and Warframe will the Arbiter of Hexis will have? And any accurate date for Harrow yet?

Harrow seems to be coming out at the same time as the Prime for a Prime thing is, which is the 29th of June 2017 I think :) So look forward to it, it's here soon ;D

On 5/20/2017 at 9:30 AM, Cyborg-Rox said:

Oh wow, I haven't seen Yellow Stalker in a while.

As for the question, I assumed Harrow was being prepared for 21.5 since the "x.5" updates are usually very big, and include a Warframe. Looks like this wasn't the case this time.
I remember after Titania DE said they would stop holding off updates for Warframes and vice versa, aka they'll be released whenever they're ready.

So I'm guessing that means Harrow will be the first Warframe ever since Vauban to not be released on a "x.0" update or a "x.5" update. And since he seems to have his abilities working in-game, he can't be a lot of weeks away...

I'm pretty sure that Chains of Harrow will be U21.