Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How about Lunaro players? Lunaro needs more attention

Funki0

I'm not good at keeping track of things moving that fast. I can play a little, but there's been games where it was 3 on 1, and we lost. I really want those conclave skins, I'm just not good at the plays type conclave demands, and I don't really want to devote a whole lot of time to learn it, especially when there's so many players that latched on, got gud, and would hammer me for months while I figured out how to similarly git gud.

Wish you luck in getting more players, but being allergic to any form of competition I'm staying the hell away from it. Though, maybe you could end up getting some players into it if it had a practice mode against AI, which as a nifty side effect would also allow players hating on PvP to enjoy the game a little.

9 hours ago, Heckzu said:

But if it's dead, why are there DE staff members playing in it?

Taken today:

Reveal hidden contents

fHOH5Fs.jpg

I don't really see a correlation. He could be playing it for fun, but I assume all staff members who want to do things in this game for fun have accounts so that you wouldn't know, in order to avoid "ER MAH GERD UR ON THE DEV TEAM DUD U SUCC AT CONCLAVE BRUH." 

Regardless of why he was there, how active something is probably doesn't determine whether or not you have a chance of seeing a staff member of the development team of their own game in a public lobby. In fact, I would argue that it's almost sad that you could see a dev member in the conclave, being that the fans playing the game concurrently most likely exceed the number of staff members playing the game exponentially, with any real frequency. 

I could say a lot of the intermediate planet nodes are dead and barely have any traffic, and if I find a staff member there it wouldn't mean much. For all we know, they could be there gathering information about why it's dead. 

15 hours ago, StabbyTentacles said:

DE may well have 9 million staff in there... 

Drop all content, and only have Lunaro/Conclave playable, see how long that lasts! :facepalm:

That is not what conclave is meant to be. Conclave is no main part of the game, but merely a small addition to the game you can do IF you have fun doing it.

On 5/21/2017 at 7:40 PM, Achaix said:

Lunawho?

Jokes aside, it looks like DE themselves have forgotten about it. Conclave sees updates with modified stats, but there's been no changes made nor any suggestions of changes to make for Lunaro since the announcement of player-hosted servers... which is most likely because of the very low number of Lunaro players.

Camera changes would be appreciated; most of the time, I can't keep track of where my teammates and enemies are.

Dude in the update notes of the war within they were add and ya I played around with it but no they really didn't make lunara any better I like the semi ball play but may the should add weapons to but first fix conclave