Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why the (swear word) is everyone so salty towards Limbo dagnabbit

(PSN)varas2110

For some gosh darn reason no matter what, I join a game and all I get is a collective groan from at least 1 or 2 people who then become pretty salty towards me, I mean I usually can never use stasis without a quick "F U" (take this as a side note)  and having them turn into keyboard warriors against me 

Why tho? 

Like and subscribe.

Edited by (PS4)varas2110
Cant name and shame sorry edit, 2 grammar check

Because by using Stasis you are forcing them to change their gameplay style Not everyone likes to go melee, and not everyone has the patience to wait till you deactivate Statsis for their bullets to hit.  

Stasis is good for certain situations when in a team, like a Mobile defense, Capture or Hijack for example, but don't ever use it on missions like Defense without first asking your teammates. 

Edited by aligatorno

9 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Because by using Stasis you are forcing them to change their gameplay style Not everyone likes to go melee, and not everyone has the patience to wait till you deactivate Statsis for their bullets to hit.  

Stasis is good for certain situations when in a team, like a Mobile defense, Capture or Hijack for example, but don't ever use it on missions like Defense without first asking your teammates. 

Yeah but I mean it kinda sucks that I can only use my three like fancy invite to a party no one wants to go to 

8 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

Might want to remove the video as it names and shames. Not allowed here. Also, just ignore them they're trolls.

Ok I will remove it but no, not all of the are trolls, from a guy who's mained limbo since inaros, I know when it's a troll or simply an excuse to insult me

(Aka useless limbo) 

1 minute ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

Ok I will remove it but no, not all of the are trolls, from a guy who's mained limbo since inaros, I know when it's a troll or simply an excuse to insult me

Whats the difference between a troll and someone who insults you for your choice of frame? Nothing.

7 minutes ago, Sasquatch_Legend said:

press a single button and you prevent any enemies being killed.

oh yeah - on top of that, you can press a button and MAKE CONSOLES UNHACKABLE AND CANCEL THE HACKING PROGRESS OF TEAMMATES

*cough cough* abilities can still hit rifted, stasis'd and so on, enemies 

As for the hacking yeah I didn't know that it would pull you out of hacking, I'd never do it on purpose

3 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Wait...
The OP doesn't understand why people don't like his playstyle, while he forces people to change their playstyle?
Scandalous...

My play style involves my 4 and my 3, heard of Rift torrent?, I'm just peeved that no matter what I get flak for playing limbo 

8 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Wait...
The OP doesn't understand why people don't like his playstyle, while he forces people to change their playstyle?
Scandalous...

It's same on both sides cause they want him to change his playstyle. Why would he do that when they don't want to do it?

Edited by SenseyKajo

9 minutes ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

My play style involves my 4 and my 3, heard of Rift torrent?, I'm just peeved that no matter what I get flak for playing limbo 

problem is that enemies outside cataclysm get rifeted and that results in me not able to cut them in half with my swords

do u see the problem?

It was the same with Loki early on. People just used him to annoy others with switch teleport. and it was so rampant that any Loki player could be hit with the troll tag at any moment.

Frustration builds up and after a while you just don't want that frame in your mission anymore.

Personally I happen to really like a few weapons that break status easily for when its just not needed and is more of a downside then a positive.

4 minutes ago, SenseyKajo said:

It's same on both sides cause they want him to change his playstyle. Why would he do that when they don't want to do it?

I know that. And the OP should understand that aswell.

Sure, Stasis is a nice and helpfull skill. But Limbo Users should think about its use.
I played a Sortie 1 Defense. Level 50 enemies. Nothing special or dangerous about them. But the Limbo always froze the hole map. A mission that could have done in less then 10 minutes felt like a hour. 
That's not great, and yes, I hated that Limbo for doing that.

I give the OP that hating on him, just for using Limbo is wrong. But if he does "stupid" stuff, then he should not wonder.

Just now, Airwolfen said:

Personally I happen to really like a few weapons that break status easily for when its just not needed and is more of a downside then a positive.

Oh yeah, never use your 4 then 2 then 3 then pop 4,it's the most annoying combo you can pull, that's probably one of the only things I myself can't stand 

4 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I know that. And the OP should understand that aswell.

Sure, Stasis is a nice and helpfull skill. But Limbo Users should think about its use.
I played a Sortie 1 Defense. Level 50 enemies. Nothing special or dangerous about them. But the Limbo always froze the hole map. A mission that could have done in less then 10 minutes felt like a hour. 
That's not great, and yes, I hated that Limbo for doing that.

I give the OP that hating on him, just for using Limbo is wrong. But if he does "stupid" stuff, then he should not wonder.

Again,  I'm not peeved at not being able to use stasis im  peeved at how people just tag me and say I'm "useless when I'm the guy giving the 1000+% extra damage 

Kinda like an unappreciated support character *cough cough* symetra

Edited by (PS4)varas2110
Forgot a coma

13 minutes ago, SenseyKajo said:

Why should they have to do it? Why should anyone have to do it?

Edited by AdunSaveMe

4 minutes ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

I feel when I said Limbo in the title people defaulted to me talking about stasis when that's not my point

You need to reread your first post.

Edited by NekroArts