Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dizhi Kavat

Kylo.

Hey,

I had this idea for a while, for a new Kavat. 

Hope you like it. I posted it 5 months ago but I changed it a bit.

Health: 100 (500 at rank 30)
Shield: 0*
Armour:  100
Slash: 50
Critical Chance: 30%
Critical Multiplier: 2.5x
Status Chance: 35%

Mod A: Defensive prowess [placeholder] or Blood Must Have Blood

Kavat is invulnerable for a period of time (5 sec?) and becomes the MVP/VIP, so everyone shoots it. Depending on how much Damage the Kavat tanked, the Kavat gains flat amount of armour, capped at 1000% of it HP giving it 1000 armour and heals himself over a duration, healing bonus based on health Kavat is on, healing only occurs during the invulnerable time.

Healing = (MaxHP-CurrentHP)/10 per second for 5 seconds.

Armour bonus is removed when ability is activated again. 60 seconds cooldown.

Mod B: Purr [placeholder]
Kavat (50%) + Group (25%) get bonus status chance for 15 seconds, 45s cooldown. 

Make it look something like the Kavat in the Derelict.

0BsRnKC.png

* Can't get any Shield from Link Shield, can get shield from Shield Osprey.

Edited by KYLoooo
mistakes were made. (spelling)

Ability A is basically mischief which you get with the smeeta.... plus an overpowered buff if I'm honest so can't see that happening any time soon.

The odds of them changing the stats like that on the kavats is also pretty slim considering the two we have now are identical except for health and shield being very slightly different. 

The feral kavat is likely going to come out as a skin for platinum.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind a new kavat, especially an 'infested' one to go with my helminth charger... I've got enough of the cysts lol

15 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Ability A is basically mischief which you get with the smeeta.... plus an overpowered buff if I'm honest so can't see that happening any time soon.

The odds of them changing the stats like that on the kavats is also pretty slim considering the two we have now are identical except for health and shield being very slightly different. 

The feral kavat is likely going to come out as a skin for platinum.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind a new kavat, especially an 'infested' one to go with my helminth charger... I've got enough of the cysts lol

1) How is it overpowered? And No. There's no such ability for kavats yet.

2) Why can't stats be changed?

3) The feral Kavat skin was only an example I would say

1 hour ago, Simmml said:

1) How is it overpowered? And No. There's no such ability for kavats yet.

2) Why can't stats be changed?

3) The feral Kavat skin was only an example I would say

1) because of the armour AND health regen buff.  And yes there is an ability which is the same as part of that, smeeta's mischief draws agro/fire and the kavat is invisible/immortal.  The buff bit is new but it's the bit that is overpowered..... 1000 armour is almost as much as the most heavily armoured warframes and well above the normal ones, then you throw in self heal on top... you don't see that as overpowered.... it's basically valkyr's hysteria on a kavat...

Admittedly you can get the health regen already via medi-pet but you need to use a mod slot for it.

2) obviously stats can be changed but if you look at existing kubrows/helminth charger you will see they all have exactly the same crit/status figures, same goes for the kavats so it's not going to be different on a new one unless they start doing a prime variant.

3) No the OP basically wants his concept to look like the ferral kavat (he's not the only one who wants a ferral kavat skin) which will not happen except via plat (we all know it will cost plat when it is released), kavats all use the same base models like kubrows do due to things like the decorative armour and fur patterns etc.

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

1) because of the armour AND health regen buff.  And yes there is an ability which is the same as part of that, smeeta's mischief draws agro/fire and the kavat is invisible/immortal.  The buff bit is new but it's the bit that is overpowered..... 1000 armour is almost as much as the most heavily armoured warframes and well above the normal ones, then you throw in self heal on top... you don't see that as overpowered.

Admittedly you can get the health regen already via medi-pet but you need to use a mod slot for it.

2) obviously stats can be changed but if you look at existing kubrows/helminth charger you will see they all have exactly the same crit/status figures, same goes for the kavats so it's not going to be different on a new one unless they start doing a prime variant.

3) No the OP basically wants his concept to look like the ferral kavat (he's not the only one who wants a ferral kavat skin) which will not happen except via plat (we all know it will cost plat when it is released), kavats all use the same base models like kubrows do due to things like the decorative armour and fur patterns etc.

1) No. 1000 armor is pittiful. It's nothing. Mishief doesn't make the kavat invincible. It can still be damaged. A level 100 grineer doesn't care much about your 1000 armor. At all. And that is DE's endgame

2) All stats are always placeholders because DE does whatever they want.

3) No. He said 'something like that'. Please read closely

12 minutes ago, Simmml said:

1) No. 1000 armor is pittiful. It's nothing. Mishief doesn't make the kavat invincible. It can still be damaged. A level 100 grineer doesn't care much about your 1000 armor. At all. And that is DE's endgame

2) All stats are always placeholders because DE does whatever they want.

3) No. He said 'something like that'. Please read closely

1) Yes 1000 armor is pitiful... that's why all but 4 of the warframes have a base level armour of below 300 before mods are added.....there's 24 that don't even have 100 armour.  Can you see how overpowered that ability would be now....

2) Yes the stats are all placeholders...... that's why all my kubrows and helminth charger have the same crit damage, crit chance and status chance as eather and the same goes for the kavats being the same as each other to on those three stats.

3) Really, you're clutching at straws with that reply... the OP specifically singled out the ferral kavat instead of a kavat with the arrow or the peacock tails style which is the closest normal looking kavat to that image.  The OP doesn't want the standard rng he want's a specific look to his kavat. 

But I'll be honest I doubt you'll actually think about this realistically so there's no point me bothering with further replies to you. 

Edited by LSG501

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

1) Yes 1000 armor is pitiful... that's why all but 4 of the warframes have a base level armour of below 300 before mods are added.....there's 24 that don't even have 100 armour.  Can you see how overpowered that ability would be now....

2) Yes the stats are all placeholders...... that's why all my kubrows and helminth charger have the same crit damage, crit chance and status chance as eather and the same goes for the kavats being the same as each other to on those three stats.

3) Really, you're clutching at straws with that reply... the OP specifically singled out the ferral kavat instead of a kavat with the arrow or the peacock tails style which is the closest normal looking kavat to that image.  The OP doesn't want the standard rng he want's a specific look to his kavat. 

But I'll be honest I doubt you'll actually think about this realistically so there's no point me bothering with further replies to you. 

1. The Kavat only gets 1000 armour if it takes 10x it's HP, so either it has no HP and the damage reduction is helping it or the enemies are such high level and deal so much damage to it in 5 seconds that it helps it to survive.

2. You see the Slash being 50 too yes? Could be lowered too if 50 is too high

3. I only used the derelict kavat as an example because it looks more fleshy than the others.

Edited by KYLoooo

46 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I don't even know where to start. 1000 armor when you draw fire (which most frames dont) also most frames have a defensive ability that boosts their survivability. Do you even play this game? 1000 armor means little no nothing.

2) The stats in this post. durrrrr

3) No. Not clutching for straws. I am just able to read words and comprehend what they mean

1 hour ago, KYLoooo said:

1. The Kavat only gets 1000 armour if it takes 10x your HP, so either it has no HP and the damage reduction is helping it or the enemies are such high level and deal so much damage to it in 5 seconds that it helps it to survive.

2. You see the Slash being 50 too yes? Could be lowered too if 50 is too high

3. I only used the derelict kavat as an example because it looks more fleshy than the others.

1) Thats not what your original post says....it references the kavat health, no mention of any 'link' to the warframe

2) Actually I missed the mention of slash... either way it would be the same as the other stats because the kavats have the same value to slash damage and as such would actually be higher at 80

3) There is only one kavat model which then has different heads and tails, there is no alternative body type like on kubrows.

22 hours ago, LSG501 said:

1) Thats not what your original post says....it references the kavat health, no mention of any 'link' to the warframe

2) Actually I missed the mention of slash... either way it would be the same as the other stats because the kavats have the same value to slash damage and as such would actually be higher at 80

3) There is only one kavat model which then has different heads and tails, there is no alternative body type like on kubrows.

1. my bad, forgot to change the you to kavat.

2. well then dont make it 80

3. yea but this one looks more fleshy than the others so I chose it as an example

hmm. I'm not sure they would do a infested Kavat like they did with the Kubrows, their only habitat is in the derelict which is over run with infested at all times so they most likely hunt them for food which would also probably make them immune after all these years, the Grineer also use their special breed of Kavat to hunt and exterminate infested, still I guess anything is possible and a infested Kavat might look pretty cool, I would absolutely love the feral Kavat skin though.