Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

does gorgon wraith parts appear in invasion?

SoulEaterReaper

Question

does gorgon wraith parts appear in invasion?, there's nothing on the wiki about aquiring it from invasion missions.

whats the point of the event if you can get it in invasions? i bought up a couple sets to re sell later as i read at warframe wiki there was nothing about this weapon dropping from anywhere else besides the small bug right after razorback event and the razorback event itself.

hmm dont tell me i got rick rolled because wiki didnt mention this :3

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

does gorgon wraith parts appear in invasion?, there's nothing on the wiki about aquiring it from invasion missions.

whats the point of the event if you can get it in invasions? i bought up a couple sets to re sell later as i read at warframe wiki there was nothing about this weapon dropping from anywhere else besides the small bug right after razorback event and the razorback event itself.

hmm dont tell me i got rick rolled because wiki didnt mention this :3

there is a chance that you can get it from invasions

but you can also get it from sorties.

are you guys sure? alot of people say it drops in invasion and alot of people say otherwise, some people said they saw gorgon part in the invasions and right now im not getting many answers on this.

cause i got alot of gorgon wraith sets that i got to sell, and if they drop in invasions as people say, price wont go up, right now its been staying at 25 to 35p but even when its all bought up it continues to drop / stay the same price which is wierd, i dont know how people get them and it seems like there's been a large supply of them during the event and this bug.

and right now its so cheap and everything like it almost dropped in invasions, and right now it seems nobody really knows the proper answer.

wish DE could reply on this or if someone has seen the parts drop in invasion and they would reply here that would been great.

13 hours ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

why isn't this on the wiki

Wiki is a combined source edited by volunteers. I have done one edit on it for a new baro weapon, although I think I should contribute more. But mainly it is players doing edits in their free time based on experience. Please don't take it as a end all for information. 

As mentioned since their is no official confirmation its hard for it to be in wiki unless confirmed. Regarding event weapons. Its a gamble to stockpile them as in warframe as nothing is fixed. They may come back they may not. 

Edited by Kusungphak