Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Acri-Scinok price check

Valensee

Question

8 answers to this question

Just now, Valensee said:

does rerolling makes it worse somehow? all I see is people who want to buy unerolled rivens 

Well, if you wanna just sell it for a decent amount of plat, you don't roll it, or people won't take it cause Kuva farming is a pain. But, if you roll it and get stuff like crit chance and crit damage you'll possibly sell for more. But that's up to RNG

You want Crit Damage and Crit Chance, or those coupled with Damage or Multishot. As it is you won't sell it for much, although it's a decent mod. I'd put it on my Soma and keep rolling like 1 roll a day or a few rolls occasionally, you'll get there eventually.

The most valuable stats on Soma Prime for damage are Crit Chance and Crit Damage. Crit chance eventually take's 2nd place to damage when you reach 100% crit chance since you no longer gain the additional x2 head-crit multiplier. Being a crit based weapon I've never found Punch-through very useful, since if you're using Soma correctly there's little chance of hitting a target behind the head of your current target. Punch-through works best for body-shot weapons.

The value of certain Rivens rolls are absurd honestly, there's a plague if gimmicks like "God Rolls" when there's really no such thing for majority of weapons because you need different stats to fight different health types. For instance I have a +%Crit +%Crit damage -%Imp Riven and a +%Multishot +%Crit damage +%Status Riven for my Soma and each is more useful than the other when fighting unarmored / armored.

Two things that some of community still don't seem to get is that the right negative stat is a good thing and 2 roll stats are majority of the time better than 3 roll stats.

This is because if you have three rolls, each roll is 66% of the value you would have if it were 2 rolls. Equal amounts.... but many stats have higher weight for different weapons. Often Multishot but in case of Soma it's Crit. A negative stat improves the first two stats by +25% but not the third. So a 2 rolls Riven can not only get better weighted stats but with a negative you also get more of those stat.

In short, 3 roll Rivens are most often worse than 2 rolls unless it's a shotgun/pistol and you want Punch-through, since the punch-through mods for those weapons types are trash and a good negative is quite near mandatory.

This won't help much with trying to price the clown shoes concepts for Rivens but it should at least help you know what you have as to not get ripped off.

Edited by Xzorn