Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love this game. Damn near perfect, except 2 minor complaints lol

Soaron

Nuff said about Warframe. Love this game to death... Been playing this for a good 4 years now. So, that makes me old school and accustomed to old things. Which leads to... my first minor complaint is that I loved the old Void system. For some reason, I was much more compelled to do random key runs than the current Relic system. How weird. I actually liked the 'unknown' factor, but more than that, I think it was the way the system worked. I used to do a TON of void key runs, all the time. Now I rarely do any void stuff and I'm running short of resources for Baro' trader! But I know it's more my fault at not trying to adjust to the new system... but I've tried, it's just stopped being interesting for some reason? Or too much work? I don't know what it is. The sum total of what the new system is (if it's even new at this point) drastically reduced my involvement with void missions.

2nd minor complaint: Resource list per planet is too hidden. It actually took me like 5 minutes yesterday to realize that the resource list shows up when you hover over the Extractor icon. haha. Now it seems silly, but even still, I wish I could still see the resource list like before, where it was always somehow obviously displayed. I've never really been able to memorize what resources are where so I wish the cool, new, scale-accurate UI showed resources more clearly, more permanently even.

I just wish the resource list was open all the time and a list popped up when you hovered over the planets....

As to the relics, personally I'm fine with how they are other than the fact I now feel baro is too expensive relative to the value of the ducats etc.

4 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

As to the relics, personally I'm fine with how they are other than the fact I now feel baro is too expensive relative to the value of the ducats etc.

Thx for the reply man. Even this makes me think maybe the void resource value for Baro currency seems a bit excessive, or rather, the work for getting the items seems to be too much compared to the Ducat reward?

Edited by Soaron

While I personally think the Void way was better, I can understand why they reworked it and I've become accustomed to how it is now.

When they did the prime acquisition rework, I thought that they were going to have only relics drop from the void so that it'd keep its pseudo-endgame feature while also not limiting newer players' income of prime items. I was disheartened when I found out that wasn't the case.

Well... I loved to be entire days doing T4 void survivals with the keys... now I have to wait for it to appear, and have luck that the random squad wants to stay for more than 25min... That's my only complain, that I cant enjoy non-stop what I enjoyed in the past. 

22 minutes ago, (Xbox One)The Crow Caller said:

While I personally think the Void way was better, I can understand why they reworked it and I've become accustomed to how it is now.

Dude! I completely agree with you... It's one of those cases where I think.. "I get why it had to be done"... but then I go "But I used to enjoy the old way better". Unfortunately now I feel like a scraggly old man Warframe player wishing things were like back in the day LOL. Man, what a weird feeling. I should stop whining and start doing some relic runs XD

8 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

If you like Endless runs, you should try running one of the higher tier fissures on Survival or Defense when they're available. I particularly find Fissure survival a good game mode all around :)

I love doing endless fissure survival. Only issue with it is the fact that there aren't many during the course of the day. It's mostly just rescue, exterminate, sabotage, or spy. And when I do get into a survival, my team usually taps out after 15 minutes (even with recruit chat squads) and I get bitter and just turn the game off. I realize that I could run solo (and I have on occasion), but I just find the game to be more fun when played with a team.

I've also been playing for 4 years. So I see where you are coming from. I also have fallen off the prime bandwagon for the same reason as you... I do have a third complaint though. Conclave.

As flawed as it was, I miss the old conclave. I would host a mission among friends and we would shoot explosives at each other and have a ton of fun doing it. Now with all the weird rules that I haven't the time to understand I try it and don't have fun. Even when I actually do well. Plus none of my friends will play conclave anymore. 

@Kaidorak that's really interesting. I knew there would be someone that felt the same way with the Prime stuff. As far as conclave, I feel like it's a symptom of the same issues... Too many fixes resulting in a constraining experience that lacks the 'punch', or even chaos (if you will) of how it was set up originally; and probably the reason it used to feel more fun.