Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaccesible Loot Spawn on Kuva Fortress

shootaman777

So, as I was farming for the new machete stance on the Kuva Fortress Exterminate, I had a cache spawn in an inaccessible location.  I spent 15 minutes trying to get to the loot location which I detected via Animal Instinct and sound cues, and can say after thorough exploration, that one spot is completely inaccessible.  Here are screenshots of the loot spot and room: 

Spot:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932321565

You can see the loot icons right next to where I am on the map.  I noticed this room's inaccessible loot spawns on a previous run, but did not hear the cache, so I bypassed it, thinking it to be irrelevant to report since a cache didn't spawn there.  There are normally 4 loot spawns there, but this time, there were 5, and a high-pitched sound.  I managed to destroy 2 of the 5 loot items, presumably crates, through the wall with my melee weapon.  The other 3 were still there, with the high-pitched sound. 

Room: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932321705

And, back to grinding I go. 

6 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Can confirm there are things spawning there that are completely unreachable or the way to get to them is so well hidden that someone will need to teach me the trick to it.

Nevermind, I found how to get there.  Look up from the spot I screenshotted, then go up and follow the pipes. 

Having trouble with this one as well. Just not sure if I can't find the way in or the door is bugged lol

Door is greyed out. On the map, there doesn't seem to be a visible way in. I looked under and even a few floors down.

Here is a screenshot

Got it as well. Must go in the converyor belt and there is a hole there going up lol I just followed the wires.

Edited by Hakugami

1 hour ago, Hakugami said:

Having trouble with this one as well. Just not sure if I can't find the way in or the door is bugged lol

Door is greyed out. On the map, there doesn't seem to be a visible way in. I looked under and even a few floors down.

Here is a screenshot

Got it as well. Must go in the converyor belt and there is a hole there going up lol I just followed the wires.

I enter that with Ash, I just throw a Pherilac Pod inside and Teleport to it. Would be much easier if Teleport worked on terrain rather than just entities/objects.