Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Prime weapons in the void

It makes intuitive sense to me that things like void traces, relics, and prime parts should drop in the void at a higher rate than outside the void, and that we should be able to open relics in the void at all times. Now we can get void traces from alerts in the void, but other than that I don't see a gameplay reason for it to exist as a region right now.

People are just upset because they need to deal with double rng. Grind relics, that amount is more than old keys, then grind for traces that could give whooping 8 for whole run. You cant take multiple rewards from single relic.

But, after dealing with multiple grindfests, relic system is actually faster to get particular thing to me. 4 man team with the same relic mean 4 rolls instead of 1 in old one. I prefer relic system. Just too bad I cant accumulate relics before new prime access.

8 minutes ago, freeformline said:

It makes intuitive sense to me that things like void traces, relics, and prime parts should drop in the void at a higher rate than outside the void, and that we should be able to open relics in the void at all times. Now we can get void traces from alerts in the void, but other than that I don't see a gameplay reason for it to exist as a region right now.

on that note how do you get void fissures in the void? are the void fissures not supposed to be portals to the void? is the void portaling its self??? wat??????

So basically rolling back to the old system? As much as I loved the old void, its very unlikely.

One thing though, I would LOVE to be able to farm Forma bps in the void as well as traces. Maybe even increased relics drop rate?