Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

excavations not completing

maddragonmaster

hey  i thought i would go to hiricon on pluto to solo it to level up my ash and i find one thing that is bothering me. i can't get the mission to complete because i can't kill everything around the dam thing and carry the power cells to the thing fast enough before the infested over whelm me and destroy the drill. and i thought i would like to know if their is even a backup way to complete the mission cause i know if you complete 1 drill without it dieing the mission then can be completed but i never had found anything about completing mission without a fully int acted extractor. it feels like i need to have at least 1 intact and completed extractor before the mission is ready to be completed if thats the case the can you de make that not needed please.

actually you do not need to finish an extractor to get a mission success - you can just keep triggering new extractors getting a bit at a time until you have 100 cryotic.  however you will not get a bonus reward unless you complete an excavator (relic/endo/credits/etc

excavation is not the way to level up Ash  - he's not the best for excavation, and there are plenty of other mission types where you will get xp faster solo like Kappa spy on sedan - which is more up his alley anyway.