Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New mission type "harvest"

Wrum

ok so we all know that some resources are a pain to get well here is my solution.

special alert type mission that gets you a specific resource.

this will be an endless mission type and heres how it goes alert pops up for harvest mission and it says its for mutagen samples on eris. in mission there will be special small zones that will occasionally  change location through out a mission. enemies killed n these zones will be harvested for the missions specified resource in this case mutagen samples.

keep in mind this wont be a 1 kill 1 sample deal but the enemies killed in zones will contribute to a meter or something and once the meter is full you get a sample (or a lump of what ever resource your there for depending on rarity) rinse and repeat until you want to leave.

the kill zones will be fairly small to prevent cheese with frames like octavia.

thoughts, suggestions?

Edit: additionally there would only be one harvest mission available at a time and they would be one and done deals. so you could stay as long as you want but once you leave you need to wait for the next one to pop up.

Edited by Wrum

15 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Is this just because of the Hema resource thing? That was ages ago.

not specifically I've been working through my dojos research by my self and i'm low on everything

13 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Maybe I misunderstood something here but this sounds an awful lot like excavation missions.

these are not at all like excavations, with my suggestion you lure enemies to kill zones for extra resource, excavations want you to protect a device to get a single resource + prize

23 minutes ago, (PS4)S_J_West77 said:

De don't want you to be able to get things easily though, there has to be a reason to keep playing and using up resources/farming more is one of the reasons (kuva etc)

doesn't mean the grind has to be tedious though. it certainly is in the case of Kuva farming. restricting resources is fine, but at LEAST give us more than one way of obtaining said resource reliably.

4 hours ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

How about we just get different resources from excavation instead of the all too useless cryotic?

I just started the Sibear and got enough for Vauban Systems in the double resource weekend. Cryotic is a pain to farm. And if the fomorians come everyone would be sitting doing excavations to build the distruptor. 

I haven't found any resource hard to farm except for oxium. But I think I have enough of that too now. This resource booster weekend with a additional resource booster I was getting 4.5k oxium per mission. 

Edited by Kusungphak