Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aklex Prime Riven Build 6 Forma

Dauragin

I've been trying to reroll this riven that I have, and so far no luck. In the video I have 41 rerolls already and as of right now I have it on 69 rerolls with the same stats. Anyone here has better stats?I'd love to see it, but anyways here's a video of my build:

I don't have a pic to show it, but thks to a riven to got, my puncture dmg is up to 8k+

Was doing infested mission yesterday and i killed the juggernaut in 3 or 4 shots,

that's a powerful weapon

Even in sortie, my AKLEX is killing the raptor so fast, in less than a clip

9 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Some ppl just need to flop it out and slam it on the table to... IDK... try look tough or something... 

Some kind of mating ritual or as you put it, possible intimidation tactic. 

As for the topic itself, my Aklex Riven (and I am not likely to change it unless I get the perfect stats like Critical Chance, Critical Damage (or just weapon damage) with Punch Through) is currently sitting at 98% Critical Chance, 107% Puncture Damage, -72% Recoil. Now I can just unload at full fire speed without my cursor hitting the heavens. Laser beam focus.

I run Chroma anyways, we don't see enemies beyond Lv100 much anymore. Gun more than handles my needs while being stylish to boot.

Edited by (PS4)FunyFlyBoy