The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are people so dissatisfied with Oberon Prime Access

Duckboy3825

There are a lot of people complaining about just about everything around Oberon Prime Access. There are a lot of people complaining about Oberon Prime's look and quite a few people saying that the Sybaris Prime and Silva and Aegis prime is a direct visual downgrade from the originals. Some people say Sybaris Prime is a downgrade from the Dex Sybaris. Some people say Silva and Aegis' upgrades do not suffice. Some people say the Oberon Prime trailer was poorly animated. Just non-stop complaining. Why is this so? I mean, there's always at least one person that just complains about everything, but with Oberon Prime Access this is going off the rails.

Because Broberon got primed over nidus I bet. xD JUST watch how derailed the salt gets when the next two primes are hydroid and zephyr.

I can see a sea of white, and its not the void, But on the other side of the system a white sea of tenno salt and tears the likes baro has never seen before.

Edited by AlphaTheFinalBalance

2 minutes ago, Duckboy3825 said:

I'm saying there are a lot of people complaining about Oberon Prime and his stuff, far more than any other prime access that I've seen.

So, you are complaining about their excessive complaining...

I guess that's fair. I agree.

2 minutes ago, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

Because Broberon got primed over nidus I bet. xD JUST watch how derailed the salt gets when the next two primes are hydroid and zephyr.

I can see a sea of white, and its not the void, But on the other side of the system a white sea of tenno salt the likes baro has never seen before.

It shouldn't be expected for Nidus to be primed, he's currently the second to newest frame and prime warframes are usually released in the same general order their vanilla variants were released in.

7 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Their just salty it isn't mesa prime and primed streamline. 

Mmmmm, I like Oberon, and welcome the prime stats. That said. I have a dream of an amazing Mesa Prime with a full length duster instead of her little jacket. 

It'd be so amazing. 

I don't know where you get that but i will give you my opinion:

• Sybaris prime i think that is ok, i don't use it a lot but the design is good.
  • Silva & Aegis, the stat are good and really feels better and op, the design is good but is nothing near the original and i personally used the original Silva & Aegis because the badass design more than the stats, maybe a lot hate the prime design because of that, i like it though, my only complain is that you can't use Electromagnetic Shield. 
  • About the trailer, those slow motion movement are cool, what its a bit lame in comparison of the other trailers is the intro and ending.

3 minutes ago, Duckboy3825 said:

It shouldn't be expected for Nidus to be primed, he's currently the second to newest frame and prime warframes are usually released in the same general order their vanilla variants were released in.

Oh I'm all too aware I main zephyr so I'm excited that in less than a year imma get y hands on a golden bird. Most of the complaints about older and less used frames are almost always from newer players who believe meta builds are the end all be all.

Edited by AlphaTheFinalBalance

Didn't notice anything different here, there will always be people complaining about the looks, the price, why X got primed instead of Y, etc. In fact, any prime access released after tennogen but before the toggling always have much higher complain rate because people complain that the prime parts ruin their tennogen skin.

3 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

oh right. should be pretty cool

2 minutes ago, Duckboy3825 said:

They talked about it a recent dev-stream. I'll try to find a link.

dont worry about going out of your way to find it :) i need to catch up on devstreams anyway. be nice if they made hollowed ground like grass though as it looked awesome. not a complaint, but i think it would be epic

Edited by xxfairy-girl-brookexx
a

I'm not complaining about him, but I do feel his design could use more oomph.

Otherwise, everything is pretty much in line with previous frames, aside from early primes like Mag and Frost, who visually look nearly identical to their non primed counterparts.

Edited by SurrealEdge