The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime Helmet Suggestion

So far, I love nearly every aspect of Oberon Primes design. My only (and I mean ONLY) issue is that his face plate seems super squashed against his head. I feel like the lower portion of the helm should jut out somewhat, kind of like his Oryx helmet. What are the odds that DE might take a second look at the helmet design and alter it to be more aesthetically pleasing?

..!. middle finger. Btw that helmet looks okayish but if you feel you need something then make a concept or ask a concept for an alternative helmet. This theme can be altered into a tauren like theme because OBP looks more cowish instead of goat but his theme can be a tauren too with some aestheticaly changes. (Alt helm) 

Now that I have some more free time -- I get that people don't like some Prime helmets, but I never understand why change the default one...

Why not simply ask for Prime alt helmets for everyone? I see posts all the time like "Mag looks hideous", "OMG Rhino Prime has a void key on his face", large etc. I don't think Primes having alt helms would be out of place honestly.

16 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Now that I have some more free time -- I get that people don't like some Prime helmets, but I never understand why change the default one...

Why not simply ask for Prime alt helmets for everyone? I see posts all the time like "Mag looks hideous", "OMG Rhino Prime has a void key on his face", large etc. I don't think Primes having alt helms would be out of place honestly.

True maybe noone suggested this or just got negative response from the devs about it. As I see it is not so hard to make a goldy alt helmet dedicated for Primes. Tennogen is a nice place to improve our collection but there needs cheaper version of items. I would like to make free items for the community but my skills not so well yet.

10 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I respect that mindset, truly. I've quite enjoyed every frames design up to this point. It'd be pretty cool if one of the Tennogen artists made an alternate helmet for some of the prime frames out there.

31 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

..!. middle finger. Btw that helmet looks okayish but if you feel you need something then make a concept or ask a concept for an alternative helmet. This theme can be altered into a tauren like theme because OBP looks more cowish instead of goat but his theme can be a tauren too with some aestheticaly changes. (Alt helm) 

Do you have any recommendations for a specific artist on the forums who might be up to the task? I'm on Console, so I doubt I'd even see the helmet for some time :P

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Bird Sarcoma said:

I respect that mindset, truly. I've quite enjoyed every frames design up to this point. It'd be pretty cool if one of the Tennogen artists made an alternate helmet for some of the prime frames out there.

Do you have any recommendations for a specific artist on the forums who might be up to the task? I'm on Console, so I doubt I'd even see the helmet for some time :P

I don't know enough artist here to do this. Sadly I haven't personal experiences and contacts with the said artists but maybe on fan section you can ask peoples if you need something specific. On consoles the situation is hard because the content making is differ and there is no tennogen shop so the items only can be ported there if the author and the owner of the console (Sony-Microsoft) let the contents move there too which is seems difficult because the monetary/business part. They want also some profit so they not likely let peoples to use free skins and items there. The whole tennogen should have been created by DE independently then the steam-sony-microsoft have nothing to do with the skin making but currently everyone want profit. (Corpus everywhere).

I would like to make freebie items and skins for everyone no matter if pc or console peoples but my skills are not enough yet to do and I have very little time to improve myself because need to do 2 job to earn an "acceptable" amount of money. For concepts may be you can ask ignus dei, inuzuke, hitsu san, mr pigman, forgottenrealm, etc. Just few names which come in mind and there are other creators in the tennogen part where you can find persons to make something specific but I guess you cannot visit the steam tennogen, but instead you can check on forums or on the fan concepts. Maybe if you type to warframe - tennogen you can check somewhere outside steam the creations not sure because not tested it but you can do a try atleast.