The Second Stream Podcast #15 - Devstream 93 and Design Council Topics, including Trials, Wukong, and more!

[DE]Taylor

The Second Stream #15  

552 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. From it's concept art that i've seen it would be nice if the next warframe theme is Judge especially if for Arbiter Of Hexis (Syndicate Warframe).

2. First i really pleased and thank you DE to keep an eye for my favorite and my main warframe Wukong. In my opinion about Wukong, it's need a lot rework here the list :

- Sprint speed is too slow and only can help with Rush (Exilus Mod) or Armored Agility. It would be nice if Wukong sprint speed like Excalibur (1.00) by default.

- Skill 1 : Iron Jab --> this skill not very useful at all because only enemy that in dot targeting cursor taking hit while other enemy beside it just fall down.My sugesstion this skill need to be change not just skill function and also it's name. I want this skill change it's name to Iron Swing where Wukong use Iron Staff true length and swing it in front enemy and make them fall.

- Skill 2 : Defy --> Very useful especially for citting death and survival. I want this skill to be improve when Wukong revive beside full shield recover, 75% health restore, and time duration invisibility, at that moment Wukong make 2 or 3 of his clone to assist and fight along beside him (like Specter).

- Skill 3 : Cloud Walker --> Very useful to scout, minimize confrontation, and to escape from the enemy, but the weakness of this skill and the moment Wukong activate this skill he can't make stealth kill in cloud mode and the only thing can do is to drop down (turn off the skill) and make stealth kill when enemy nearby confused.

- Skill 4 : Primal Fury --> Extremely useful when the enemy too annoying, but the way Wukong move his Iron Staff is kinda dull my suggestion to DE to take reference from Shaolin Kung Fu when the monk use staff as the weapon it not only make this skill useful for attack and also for defense.

My last opinion about Wukong, i hope this warframe and his partner in crime Nezha (I usually called it Nacha) can have prime version although the chance is very low and originally these two warframe shouldn't be exist (cause at the time this two show up when DE port this game to China).

4. Atlas because most of the player think he's hard to get and to get his part must fight Jordas Golem in Archwing mode.

5. No, i never played trial mission but the reward from complete this mission is nice but i want make suggestion to DE to remove some Arcane to Syndicates because it's really a waste why there's Arcane Distiller that player can buy while there's no Arcane to buy (What's the point anyway).

That's all my opinion sorry if my languange mess up and good luck for development of this game DE. :thumbup:

Edited by Vizer_Xeno

I Think Atlas is a Frame that it ignored a lot, because he is hard to farm for many ppl and his Skills, hmm how to say, his skills are okay, but there are Frames with similar skills that could do the Job better with more efficiency. I think that may be one of the reasons you don’t see Altas very often on Missions.

I think I saw Atlas only 2 maybe 3 times over the last month while leveling …

So Raids, Sometimes People Don't host Raids & People are Sometimes Toxin which makes People Stop Doing raids. I want Corpus type Raid that haves Multiple Ways of Team Work and Can we Get a Kick button to kick out Player instead of Restarting the squad it gets ANNOYING. And i love raids but i wish They Can Rework Tile-set  i want a Different and New look for rooms of the tile-set. And i want a Mastery Rank (for example MR 10) Cause Its annoying to restart the mission because theres a MR 1 in the squad (Not trying to be rude but they still need to understand the game) 

Wukong, HES REALLY SITUATIONAL. And Cloud Walker is horrible abillites instead i want different CC or Buffs.  Some Range Buff or Some dmg buff. And i don't like the Stance of Primal Fury. Defy i love and should Stay.

Warframe & Theme 

I want a Turtle Frame that is Pure melee and Tank like the paladins Champions.

What other Warframes do you think are largely ignored by the community?

Zephyr

Because her 1 & 2 Are just not that useful in missions. And her Passive are Annoying in Spy missions and sometime i get the Alarms. i just want a different passive and her 1 & 2.

Do i Play Raids/ Why do u play Raid for?

Yes i do it for the rewards

So i want New arcane and Change the trash Arcanes because i don't like the resisted elemental types arcane and People don't bother rank it up or buying.

EnderBeam :)

I hope this help you out or just get a idea of this MONSTERATEA

Also could we plz get solo raids? Ive never done a raid because noone will play if u dont have experience...and u cant get experience if noone will play.

So plz develop a solo raid for those of us who prefer it. 

Could we also get a blast based frame. Maybe like a nuclear theme...so get blast and radiation or something. Or maybe a samurai with a huge dai katana?

Edited by (PS4)big_eviljak