Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTF is this Relict RNG

DrakorLP

I just used 50 relicts (~15 of them radiant) and tried to get a Spira Prime Blade and I didnt get one.

There should be some bar filling which increases every time u dont get a rare item on a run. So u get like for every failed rad run like an 2% higher chance for a rare item.

I mean wtf is this. 50 freaking runs. got like 6 silver things and rest bronce and mostly my rad where bronce. This is why I hate Void 2.0. is. In this direction its not better then 1.0... its even worst. Making me wrong hopes with rad relicts and then this. Tryed to enjoye the new system and got again punched in the face. I have done like ~80 Runs and still got just 1 blade.

Tomorrow I will open my last relict I have for this daim blade. If I dont get it I can enjoye houers of farming new relicts.

On 01/06/2017 at 11:19 AM, DrakorLP said:

I just used 50 relicts (~15 of them radiant) and tried to get a Spira Prime Blade and I didnt get one.

There should be some bar filling which increases every time u dont get a rare item on a run. So u get like for every failed rad run like an 2% higher chance for a rare item.

I mean wtf is this. 50 freaking runs. got like 6 silver things and rest bronce and mostly my rad where bronce. This is why I hate Void 2.0. is. In this direction its not better then 1.0... its even worst. Making me wrong hopes with rad relicts and then this. Tryed to enjoye the new system and got again punched in the face. I have done like ~80 Runs and still got just 1 blade.

Tomorrow I will open my last relict I have for this daim blade. If I dont get it I can enjoye houers of farming new relicts.

I'm finding it hard to believe you had 50 Meso S6 Relics.

I'm having a harder time to believe that since every item on the Meso S6 Relic is PRIME parts (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic/DropLocationsByRelic/Meso), you can't trade ANY of them to someone else for a Spira Blade.

Also, why would you burn say, 10 of them, and then NOT just try checking PUG teams to see if at least ONE other person is using a Meso S6 to raise the odds? Why would you stubbornly burn FIFTY of them either Solo or being the ONLY person in the team with one?

9 hours ago, DrakorLP said:

With old System I never needed more then 20 runs to get waht I want

Then you just never felt the trollish nature of RNG until now. Be a little grateful. Old void can still taunt you the same way, you just never felt it.

7 hours ago, DSpite said:

I'm finding it hard to believe you had 50 Meso S6 Relics.

I had tons of Vaulted Relicts. Meso S5 or S4 I think and even some Lith I think. Not sure... google for it if you are intressted for this.

Counted all my relicts a week ago or two. Had arround 1200.

Edited by DrakorLP
Forggot something

6 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Then you just never felt the trollish nature of RNG until now. Be a little grateful. Old void can still taunt you the same way, you just never felt it.

Old Void never said to me: Hey u farmed 100 Traces to increase your chance! And then gives me nearly every time the most uncommon thing. Maybe once a Silver thing. Well I got my Spira Blade... had to buy it, what felt very unsatisfying after all those runs and houers of farming. The only + point is, that I got now tons of ducates.

16 hours ago, DrakorLP said:

With old System I never needed more then 20 runs to get waht I want

In the Old Void, some of the best loot was either a Rotation C reward in Defenses/Survival/Interceptions (wich means you had to play for about 15-20 minutes just to get one chance at the best loot of the mission) or in the caches of Sabotages missions. 

With the Relic System, you can get the same stuff after each rotations, with the same chances and the right to choose your reward from what you and your teammates got. It's a system based on quality, instead of quantity. Sure, it uses a Relic per player (and per Rotation if endless) instead of one player using a single key for all the team, but imo it's worth it.

Also, 50 Relic is a big amount, sure, but it's not "insane" or whatever, especially if only ~15 of them were Radiant.  It's not because of the new system that you are unlucky. 

1 hour ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

In the Old Void, some of the best loot was either a Rotation C reward in Defenses/Survival/Interceptions (wich means you had to play for about 15-20 minutes just to get one chance at the best loot of the mission) or in the caches of Sabotages missions. 

To be fair, you have to play for about 15-20 minutes to farm 100 traces regardless of game type (+ some more time to re-farm all the new relics instead of using pre-accumulated stockpiles in case of the new stuff) unless you are feeling adventurous or using boosters.

Overall, if you ask me, old Void was no worse or better than we have right now. Waiting times have just shifted from Rot C to trace farming and now I have to manually collect those annoying laggy yellow pieces which are unaffected by vacuum. Not really seeing improvements in drop chances tbh.