Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Been AWOL, what did I miss?

romakarol

Hi all,

I haven't played warframe since the euphona/banshee prime event. Can anyone tell me any important changes/interesting stuff between then and now? I know some frames have been changed (mainly limbo?) so if you can just tell me which so I can look up the changes that'd be great too.

I know I could read every update since a certain time and this is a bit lazy, but with new internet I'm getting back into a bunch of games so if you could help me that'd be great!

NOOOOOOO not my noob-tube ><. Only decent weapon in this game for newbs like me. Guess Im gonna have to learn to use dread or something.

Yay for oberon prime, did the original get rebalanced for the better yet?

10 minutes ago, romakarol said:

NOOOOOOO not my noob-tube ><. Only decent weapon in this game for newbs like me. Guess Im gonna have to learn to use dread or something.

Yes, no perfect but FAR better then he was.

And tonkor is still good, it can just blow you up as well now.

Edited by Elvangreen

11 minutes ago, romakarol said:

Yes, but a lot of people here still swear he is garbage but I'd completely disagree. 

5 minutes ago, Elvangreen said:

Yes, no perfect but FAR better then he was.

And tonkor is still good, it can just blow you up as well now.

I read the observer notes and all its says is he got +50 base energy and thats it? Apart from visual changes?

And yeah gotta be careful my tonkor point-blank redcrits dont send me to the f*****g shadow realm. On the upside harpak buff might make it better, I was practicing with it just before I left.

Edited by romakarol

2 minutes ago, romakarol said:

I read the observer notes and all its says is eh got +50 base energy and thats it? Apart from visual changes?

And yeah gotta be careful my tonkor point-blank redcrits dont send me to the f*****g shadow realm.

He can strip armor now with reckoning, 170% power strength will do it in 2 casts on everything in 20m+, and works on bosses.

his healing has been buffed a bit, and he now provides flat armor bonuses to allies, with +200 being the base.

Phoenix renewal now actually works.

smite now scales of target HP.

And for tonkor, try adhesive blast mod, it really works well.

Edited by Elvangreen

1 minute ago, romakarol said:

Why rage? Is it the usual I get enough energy per-damage that I can heal that damage and then some shtick?

pretty much. friend of mine is using a build that let's his Oberon prime heal 80 health per second, no clue what his power strength is though. with that kind of regen, and Oberon's higher health pool combine with Renewal being a toggle now, Rage synergizes well with Renewal. some people still say Oberon is lacklustre, but I'm not convinced, my regular Oberon does just fine on long Hieracon runs, even with all the Toxin Clouds floating about.

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

pretty much. friend of mine is using a build that let's his Oberon prime heal 80 health per second, no clue what his power strength is though. with that kind of regen, and Oberon's higher health pool combine with Renewal being a toggle now, Rage synergizes well with Renewal. some people still say Oberon is lacklustre, but I'm not convinced, my regular Oberon does just fine on long Hieracon runs, even with all the Toxin Clouds floating about.

200% power strength. And with 130% efficiency (streamline only), rage is supposed to fill enough energy to keep the heal going.

1 hour ago, romakarol said:

I read the observer notes and all its says is he got +50 base energy and thats it? Apart from visual changes?

And yeah gotta be careful my tonkor point-blank redcrits dont send me to the f*****g shadow realm. On the upside harpak buff might make it better, I was practicing with it just before I left.

No more redcits too, they decreased the crit chance along with adding self damage.

Also tether-grenades mod on penta now deals self damage.