The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Failed Vampire Mode....

Gravy

It's not like we're entitled to our opinions. I welcome in open arms our fresh and much more interesting artificial difficulty.  If you're dying then you're playing the game wrong.

1.) Get a maxed Vit Mod

2.) Get a max Rejuv Aura

3.) Use the Warframe in your inventory with the highest health rate it can have

4.) Buy health packs with platnium

????

Profit

Problem solved

It's not like we're entitled to our opinions. I welcome in open arms our fresh and much more interesting artificial difficulty.  If you're dying then you're playing the game wrong.

1.) Get a maxed Vit Mod

2.) Get a max Rejuv Aura

????

Profit

Problem solved

I have a rank 10 health mod max rank rejuv equipped and this is just dumb, do NOT say this is even interesting is just dumb there is no way it was tested. You die no matter how much health you have it life is measured in seconds there is no way to play the game right when no NPC have spawned and you do not find any for less than 2 rooms distance.

Edited by LazyKnight

1.) Get a maxed Vit Mod

2.) Get a max Rejuv Aura

????

Profit

Problem solved

Having low or high health does not matter. It drians by Percentage. 

If you have 100 HP, it drains 3 HP

If you have 1000 HP, it drains 30 HP

1.) Get a maxed Vit Mod

2.) Get a max Rejuv Aura

????

Profit

Problem solved

Oh yes. Problem solved. You only need specific maxed out mods, a specific aura and specific frames. Sounds like such a fun skill based game mode!

1.) Get a maxed Vit Mod

2.) Get a max Rejuv Aura

????

Profit

Problem solved

im trying to get rank 8 of shields since U7, health is same slow, how in heaved do you think we can get this done as easily as it sounds?

They should've nerfed the amount of health you regain by killing instead of buffing the amount it drains.

That would have made it more challenging while still allowing the players to survive some time without killing.

Agreed!!!

I honestly think Vampire mode should just be cut from the lineup. There is no way for them to balance it without putting a lot of resources into checks(like leniency on elevators and between waves, cutting drain on exterminates when cleared or when you get to extraction, etc.) If they aren't gonna put serious time into it(which they shouldnt because lots of other things could be better use of focus), they should just abandon the mode. Add in weapon restrictions, no shield regen, 'Poison' mode(same as vamp, with very slow rate and not getting hp from kills), and more. There's tons of other options aside from this ill-conceived farce.

And I thought it drained too much health BEFORE this hotfix. I hate nightmare mode, it's not hard but you can't do anything other than rush through the level. No exploring, no breaking any container or picking up any loot. Just rush to the exit killing anything in your way. Sucks &#!.

Luckily I noticed I havent done all missions on most planets so I don't get too many nightmare missions, will never finish those missions so I can avoid this S#&$ as much as possible.

Edited by Mikki79

I honestly think Vampire mode should just be cut from the lineup. There is no way for them to balance it without putting a lot of resources into checks(like leniency on elevators and between waves, cutting drain on exterminates when cleared or when you get to extraction, etc.) If they aren't gonna put serious time into it(which they shouldnt because lots of other things could be better use of focus), they should just abandon the mode. Add in weapon restrictions, no shield regen, 'Poison' mode(same as vamp, with very slow rate and not getting hp from kills), and more. There's tons of other options aside from this ill-conceived farce.

I would rather them consult with a company like team ninja if they want to make the game harder. They have proven they do not have a clue and are just adding stuff randomly.

They should've nerfed the amount of health you regain by killing instead of buffing the amount it drains.

That would have made it more challenging while still allowing the players to survive some time without killing.

You are a genius.

You are a genius.

That would just make everyone play trinity it really is just a horrid gameplay idea that isn't salvageable. Really DE shouldn't make a mode that ONLY allows for healer frames to function normally and makes it so if you get hit once on a normal frame and lose any health your finished.

Edited by LazyKnight

I saw this happening after the first time I solo'd a nightmare vamp run on Pluto with a lvl 24 Nyx. I knew instead of lowering the amount you get for killing they'd just increase the degen which would make it impossible to not die if you don't have a constant stream of enemies to kill, which literally never happens.

Even if you don't solo in the time it takes you to revive a team mate that died not because of enemy difficulty, but because of the insane degen, you can lose a huge amount of hp and die as well.

They need to rename nightmare mode to Revive Train Mode if they want to keep this change in place. ITS SO MUCH FUN.

Edited by f3llyn

I would like to add on to your suggestion by saying that health loss should stop at 1 HP. You don't die from Vampire alone. What happens is you end up in a one hit kill if your shields break.

Reduce the health gain, buff the loss rate, doesn't matter if it got held at 1 HP minimum.

I would rather them consult with a company like team ninja if they want to make the game harder. They have proven they do not have a clue and are just adding stuff randomly.

Mayby they don't "adding stuf randomly but the propably not testing it in a lower lv.