Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you open these?

Fallen_Echo

OG8ZIIy.jpg

So this is one of the unopenable places in the void map where there are atleast 3 containers and a possible chance of the argon deposit.

I must ask whats the point of adding loot into these, behind unopenable walls and in such impossible locations?

Just to say screw you to those who dont have loot radar and vacuum?

Okay gonna try it next time. So far i havent noticed it ever triggers anything.

Any advice on how to open the walls in the big hall with the laser traps in the middle? Sometime it doesnt matter how many platforms i push they stay closed.

In the middle of those rooms there's a pressure plate. Stepping on it activates the traps in the surrounding area and, for a brief moment, opens one or both of the orbs. 

The same goes for much of the other hidden rooms. There's usually a pressure plate nearby that may, or may not, activate them. 

Just keep an eye out if strange patterns and odd placement of floor tiles. Typically, if it activates traps, it may also open a hidden panel.

11 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

OG8ZIIy.jpg

So this is one of the unopenable places in the void map where there are atleast 3 containers and a possible chance of the argon deposit.

I must ask whats the point of adding loot into these, behind unopenable walls and in such impossible locations?

Just to say screw you to those who dont have loot radar and vacuum?

In case you missed to do what was mentioned earlier, just shoot it and jump as high as you can and your vacuum will take care of the rest

9 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Any advice on how to open the walls in the big hall with the laser traps in the middle? Sometime it doesnt matter how many platforms i push they stay closed.

One plate will have a blue marking when you enter. Start by stepping on that one and then step on the next one to turn blue and so forth. Its a criss-cross pattern. After stepping on all 4 in the correct sequence the doors on either side on the second floor will open.