Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Grakata build

(PSN)HSomDevil

Question

12 answers to this question

Primed Bane would be ideal. Hammer Shot is a good sub.

Prisma Grakata can't really make good use of the Zoom mods. I feel it has too much kick personally to zoom with.

Being a crit weapon it's not going to make the best use of Shred if you're aiming at the head either.

15 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Primed Bane would be ideal. Hammer Shot is a good sub.

Prisma Grakata can't really make good use of the Zoom mods. I feel it has too much kick personally to zoom with.

Being a crit weapon it's not going to make the best use of Shred if you're aiming at the head either.

Yeah, maybe not Shred. It already chews through ammo pretty fast as well.

I'm leaning towards Hammer Shot... Or Thermite Rounds if the drain doesn't fit well. It gives pretty similar DPS.

Punch-Through is highly beneficial to have on all sorts of Weapons, this one included. not as easy to utilize as others but still plenty of use.
Stabilizer makes a useful impact on Grakata... more Weakpoint Crits.
another Elemental when fighting mixed Health Types is good(though you have Corrosive/Fire already presumably, that Fire pretty well mucks up your Damage Types), Hammershot is... okay.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)HSomDevil said:

Yeah, maybe not Shred. It already chews through ammo pretty fast as well.

I'm leaning towards Hammer Shot... Or Thermite Rounds if the drain doesn't fit well. It gives pretty similar DPS.

Depends if you want the Heat proc for CC.

Adding Termite will be less DPS against heavy armor as it will further clutter your status triggers with heat instead of Corrosive / Slash.

Hammer Shot will improve your status triggers as a whole without adding weight to one thing or another and also give some flat damage.

Do what works for you, but running a bullet hose like Prisma Grakata without some punch through is insane. Unless you get that via riven, Shred should 100% be on there. WIthout punch through, anything that dies turns into an absolute block on damage in that direction till it finishes animating - this is horrible on high ROF weapons.

Hammer Shot is almost never a good choice. It is always outperformed by a 90% elemental damage mod, even on a full crit build. The status gain is irrelevant when you hit the target dozens of times a second.

Here's my setup. It's not perfect, but it works pretty well.

Edited by pauli133
fixing link

Both Prisma Grakata and Soma Prime have better kill speeds with less ammo used fighting lvl 120+ armor using Hammer Shot.

Status always matters, esp when you start throwing Warframe buffs in the mix.

There's of course such a thing as too much status when weighted against raw Damage. Hammer Shot has a similar effect to using Heavy Cal when fighting heavy armor, which is why I recommend P.Bane first. Adding additional Elemental procs into the mix will only diminish the weapons performance against further scaling. Even if you use Corrosive + Cold Vs Alloy a Pure Corrosive setup will gain in kill speed as the double dip into armor from Cold quickly diminishes.

Both Heavy Cal and Hammer Shot will kill a lvl 145 Napalm in a single magazine with 60/60x2 Corrosive. Hammer Shot will actually scale better beyond that level but this of course is Prisma Grakata were talking about here. "The ammo devourer". So I prolly wouldn't use the weapon past lvl 200 anyways.

2 hours ago, pauli133 said:

Hammer Shot is almost never a good choice. It is always outperformed by a 90% elemental damage mod, even on a full crit build. The status gain is irrelevant when you hit the target dozens of times a second.

This is true of paper DPS. It's not necessarily so when you take it to the simulacrum.

Crit/status effects can do brutal damage and aren't accounted for in the calculators in things like Warframe Builder.

I hadn't really considered HS on the P-Grak since it easily hits 60%+ on status with 60/60 mods, but it actually works very well in the SomaP, since the latter has a relatively low status chance, but a high RoF. HS can boost the SomaP to useful levels of status where you'll see stacking bleed effects and armor stripping. This actually improves killing speed greatly compared to raw damage on high armor enemies. It doesn't hurt that it boosts the crit damage multiplier considerably, which is where the real power of the Soma series is.

The OP's riven looks useful, since it can replace a 60/60 mod. The heat element, though can complicate things a bit since it now will be added to the potential status effects. It's useful damage and has some CC since it'll cause the fire-dance. It this particular case, I'd definitely want Shred in the build. Lack of punchthrough is frustrating on buzzguns, wasting ammo on already dead enemies that could be hitting something else.

Both Shred and Hammer Shot would be good candidates. It is difficult to compare the effectivess because it will depend on how consistently you can hit more than one enemy at a time and there is no way to determine that other than your personal experience/gameplay

If you really like Prisma Grakata ( it is a wonderful weapon), reroll your riven. Some of them can turn your baby into something ridiculous.

Resultado de imagem para warframe grakata satiata

Edited by (PS4)lhbuch