The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE I'm sorry, will you forgive me?

ACorpse

8 hours ago, GrimSoulis said:

Sadly have to say when Destiny 2 comes out I may be doing what you did for another game, seen the unveiling of Destiny 2 which was like an hour 1/2 and it's game play videos and my mouth watered, 1000x better then the first. Though Warframe will always be on my mind and I'll constantly be comparing the two and eventually possibly coming back as well.

oh I'm pretty sure you'll be back. Destiny 2 looks like garbage. but hey, if you wanna get fooled by Bungievision again, be my guest ;)

10 hours ago, Lonnehart said:

During this time I tried out Firefall (big mistake I think)

Firefall had so much potential. What the devs wanted to do with it really captured my interest. A full-globe map that was expanded at the discretion of the playerbase, world-wide conflict that had overall win and lose conditions, the ability for the playerbase to affect the story...

But a couple bad decisions and they lose half their playerbase or more, and wind up selling out to an asian company to make ends meet. It's been all downhill from there. Makes me sad, 'cuz I wanted to play the game they envisioned, and experience that story, because it was a fascinating one.

5 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

oh I'm pretty sure you'll be back. Destiny 2 looks like garbage. but hey, if you wanna get fooled by Bungievision again, be my guest ;)

Really?

I watched one mission from D2 and it was better than anything I have ever seen in Warframe.

To each there own but the fact is millions are going to play D2 on PC.

13 hours ago, BLI7Z said:

I will never leave. I'm so burned out that I already crossed the line, and it doesn't matter anymore. 

Wow, somebody is on the same league as I am... You can play so much to a point where you get burned out.

But it doesnt stop there, there is the next step. You feel numb and dont care. You just play over and over...

On 6/6/2017 at 6:49 AM, GrimSoulis said:

Sadly have to say when Destiny 2 comes out I may be doing what you did for another game, seen the unveiling of Destiny 2 which was like an hour 1/2 and it's game play videos and my mouth watered, 1000x better then the first. Though Warframe will always be on my mind and I'll constantly be comparing the two and eventually possibly coming back as well.

Kinda in the same boat. Blizzard are A******s, but they are distributing the game, not developing it(and Battle.net is not the worst platform you can find), and Destiny 2 kinda looks like it can give me what I always wanted from Warframe, and yet never received. Hopefully they'll make an open beta period so I can decide on whether to buy it.

On 6/6/2017 at 7:25 PM, Kintair said:

Firefall had so much potential. What the devs wanted to do with it really captured my interest. A full-globe map that was expanded at the discretion of the playerbase, world-wide conflict that had overall win and lose conditions, the ability for the playerbase to affect the story...

But a couple bad decisions and they lose half their playerbase or more, and wind up selling out to an asian company to make ends meet. It's been all downhill from there. Makes me sad, 'cuz I wanted to play the game they envisioned, and experience that story, because it was a fascinating one.

Then you might be in luck, because Mark Kern, the person who was responsible for Firefall's original vision, is now trying to realize it. Again. It's called EMB8R, still in early stages, feel free to check it out.

Edited by Redthirst

Dont like what DE is doing, like forcing unfunny memes and making them canon and other stuff (i am too angry to elaborate as i threw an explosive outburst for reasons) but, I can't really say they're as bad as AAA developers.