The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

I don't like these hotfixes. I am in a very small 3 man clan and we have to get 600 Rubedo for 1 banner stand. D:  I am just going to leave Warframe until the Shadow Clan is scaled down to what 10 reg. players have in mats. DE had it right before but I guess one Grandmaster complains and now it is 2x more difficult for  4% of the small clans out there. I guess small clans like mine have little to no importance to DE. :'( To think being in the top 100 and having 300+ hrs. meant something. silly me.

they are supposed to scale so you feel like you need to expand your circle and 600 Rubedo is not alot if you bring your two friends. get off your butt and just farm a little bit its not that hard. I'm in a very small clan and we have trouble yet its not that hard honestly if your having trouble recruit people or do it yourself it won't take that long. and small clans do matter else there wouldn't be a tier for them.

go to a lower level area that was a huge reason why they buffed things so that you can just solo with weak weapons and get it maxed. go use it in a weaker place then try it in higher places isn't that what your supposed to do with weak things IF YOUR SOLOING?!

learn to read. The main point here is to FARM while leveling weapons and some weapons aren't capable of keeping up with maps like Ceres at rank 30, non-potatoed.

Yeah, grinding for EXP and farming are both boring procedures in the MMO world and nothing else is to be expected. But how about doing your own thing and use your brain which means: have new gameplay possibilities that for instance allows ranking and farming at the same time.

I am LOVING the new Foundy UI. Please adopt the same concept and visual style for the other tabs. The Arsenal, Mod Fitting and Market screens seem..."simple" now and boring.

Glad the resources have been added back into the planet browsing with colour icons and NAMES!!! Now I know what the hell I am looking at instead of a grey splat or block.

Glad the drop rates on resources has been adjusted. Was getting more "rare" drops than uncommon, resulting in me not getting Rubedo needed for my Hek or Nano Spores for my Hate.

Just a suggestion, perhaps have the resources "shuffled" once a week. So where Earth has a constant set of resources available right now, in a week's time, it has a different set of 4 resources available.

bonjour,

Je suis très satisfait de votre jeu, mais la dernière mise a jour qui apporte beaucoup de contenu me déçois fortement. Je m’explique, J'ai débuté le jeu avec une personne (avant la mise à jour 8),et on n'a signalé aucun soucis pour ce rejoindre. aujourd'hui je ne peux plus jouer avec cette personne. 

Nous sommes de ce fait de moins en moins motivé à jouer à warframe. de plus, les ressources que l'on reçoit en 2000000 exemple qui ne servent à rien juste pour faire fonction votre nouveau marché je trouve ça décevant. Votre jeu est amusant , intéressant et divertissant. Je pense que vous êtes en train de le tuer à petit feu si vous continuez dans cette voie.

cordialement,  un joueur passionné.  

Yeah as people have mentioned the Raptor isn't teleporting, its just not dropping. So far from 200 runs I've gotten 1 nova bp for systems and then about..10 or so mods the whole time. Majority of the time it just explodes leaving nothing at all, no resources mods or bp. And I had a whole team of people with Theifs wit running around the area looking for stuff, nothing. The teleport would be a good idea too actually. Like when killed the Raptors drops appear in the bunker in the middle or something, instead of you having a small chance of it bouncing off somewhere inaccessible.

actually becuase i play a loki warframe when i do raptor runs i switch teleport him into the glass room in the center of his area and trap him in there i've killed him roughly 40 times and out of all 40ish times i've done this to him i've only aquired 7 drops in totally one of which was the nova helmet

I've been having a problem with the Vay Hek boss fight, especially on Nightmare mode.

Playing on the new Nova frame he manages to one shot me CONSTANTLY.

While it's something that's not too big, it does irk me, because even heavier frames are having this problem.

Maybe there's a possibility you could nerf him so it's not like he's using a sniper?

Just my 2 cents on that.

Great work with getting the resources fixed though, and definitely enjoying low gravity Nightmare mode. :D

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

The whole health drain mechanic is terrible IMHO.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies.

You may remember a sort of Dark Match style mode from the earlier days of (I think it was Unreal) I could be wrong.

The evolution engine do SSAO or whatever the volumetric lighting effect is fairly well. With all the smaller areas like the lockers or the glowing lights showing up int he level.

What about disorientating the hud like when you were hit by a Disruptor and and using the same lighting mode you use on the Infected Missions except making it darker. There is an idea for you. You could also fade out the mini map in the upper top left every now and then, using the Disruptor HUD effect and have it so that multiple waypoints show up and you then have to work out which one is the real one to go. But maybe the waypoints are a but too much, if that is 'a lot' for the effects.

Then just just take the infected dark volumetric lighting and fade out the hud every now and then.

Not one of my better ideas. But it's all I got unfortunately. This probably wouldn't work well with the Vampire mission but it would work kind of well with the timed mission idea.

The health drain mechanic means that you need to take Trinity and thus putting a 'Warframe' back into use not just the term "Oh Trinity is for bosses..." It also means you have to kill faster. If you keep up killing then you don't need to worry about health. In the new patch we need mathamatical ratios of health loss known so we know what is changed to some degree. Players like specifics...

As for doubling the amount of enemies it depends how flexiable the Evolution engine is on spawning enemies. I feel that mechanics over bullet sponge is the way to go. Bullet Sponges are never fun. I won't name games (*clears throat* Borderlands 2) but never the less bullet sponges aren't as fun unless you have to react to them in some way or the environment challenges.

Low Gravity +1

High Gravity -- as long as the tileset has alternative methods of moving through it (other than wall running).

No one likes rollers because they stagger and if you put your FOV up you can see them and dodge them.

No one likes infected disrupters because they sap all your energy/power.

These are mechanics and they work reasonable well as long as players can "identify" what a Disrupter looks like:

- The toxics are heavily green obviously.

- The healers have the whole green thing going on.

But how can you identify the Disrupters. It's either going to be an effect on the monster or the monster looking different ingame model wise.

Also I like the new foundry look. Wish the mod load screen on the weapons was a bit more clearer and I didn't have to scroll through every duplicate mod. Would love to organise the modules by power rating (hint hint). This could be a better solution for the time being until DE_Steve or who ever does the UI can re-work it to be more efficient. (Potential pre-load service/slots?)

From the Mastery Rank tests 4 and 5, we also know Digital Extremes can upscale the puzzle hacking/terminal hacking as well and make the puzzles tougher or more complex. Which is another idea for a nightmare mode where you have a door with two puzzles that need to be 'hacked'. But I don't think this would work very well, knowing how people in this forum like to down shoot ideas.

I'm also wondering how we used to have a difficulty number in each mission if that is scaleable to the user experience. Hence getting back to nightmare mode? Could there potentially be a scaleable difficulty mode leading up to nightmare mode (extreme difficulty mode/s?)

Also I am wondering if Nightmare mode should be a toggleable? option for players going through the solar system? I am doubtful about hindering player progression cause so far the "solar system" is the 'level increasing content.'

Edited by Kinjeto

Earlier in the thread. I can verify because I currently have my seer equipped.

You dirty liar.

Just kidding, really hope you're not.

Also, to be honest I would be fine even with a ultra rare drop chance, like the previous(?)0,67%, I can deal with it, all I need is some DE telling me that that's not a bug and it's exactly as it's supposed to be.

Edited by siralextraffo

Good work! At last I can see new foundry ;D Regret that all information are not seen in first glance (I mean green/red color of background depending on whether I have enough components to build it or not, and all quantities were shown-these things were good and now are gone)

Edited by Dataz

Vampire missions are unplayable at some points, if there is no enemies or player accidently silently kills them (they won't spawn) mission is bound to fail. This happened to me few times, I did Capture on Mercury, and there were no enemies to kill on my way to target, when I captured target, my hp was 16 points, it was pointless.

In another Capture mission, vampire and gravity were on, I captured target, and on my way to extraction Lotus said: "There was change of plans, kill all (17 -_-) remaining enemies." I quit.
Also defense missions have 10 seconds wait before next wave, and that doesn't work well with vampire.

Any fixes planned for the awful, build-breaking Aura system (I don't bother using it because 5 mod points to regen 1 energy every 4 seconds is pointless)? Forcing Auras to use mod points (also, polarizing the Aura slot was just DUMB), as well as bloating the mod pool with more and more, increasingly situational ones, without raising the number of mod slots and/or points to accommodate them is effectively like pouring more water into an overflowing glass! So, could we have a bigger glass please?

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

The whole health drain mechanic is terrible IMHO.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies.

It's called nightmare. Not rainbow island kazoos.