Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird lotus coms glitch?

Reminiscer

Question

I was nearly ending a random mission when lotus' interface thing started glitching out while she was saying "what is happening" and then "dont you d-" (as far as i remember)  and it got cut off there since the mission ended and afterwards it didnt continue. Anyone know what this is or means?

9 answers to this question

probabli those funny friends here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Grustrag_Three
not 100% sure anyway because i don't remember the last time i fought them, i only remember that the first time they rekt the 4 man group i was in (i was like mr4 or less), now i don't even care that they spawn, they die before i can even see them, but lotus says anyway to extract -.-

A protip:  Depending on the level, running is the better idea.  If the level is 60 or more, at base, don't even bother fighting.  Take the extraction and run.  Did this during a DCC and wound up getting the catalyst BP anyways.  :P

...But basically, know your battles.  If you can't beat the G3, or if the level is too high, nobody will judge your group for getting the hell out of there.

1 minute ago, LXVII said:

good to know, thanks guys. Also is it just something random or did i trigger it some how? I did get a "threat" from vay hek the other day so id assume its tied to that

It's from helping the Corpus in invasions. Do it enough times, Hek sends the G3 after you. If you help the Grineer, Salad Vingers will send a cuddly widdle puppy for you to play with.

3 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

It's from helping the Corpus in invasions. Do it enough times, Hek sends the G3 after you. If you help the Grineer, Salad Vingers will send a cuddly widdle puppy for you t play with.

ah gotcha, thanks

4 hours ago, Sintag said:

A protip:  Depending on the level, running is the better idea.  If the level is 60 or more, at base, don't even bother fighting.  Take the extraction and run.  Did this during a DCC and wound up getting the catalyst BP anyways.

a good hit from THIS 220?cb=20160820032128 will put them to sleep up to lv120. Also , they are affected by Warframe's powers, to it's extremely easy to melt them. 

I don't really understand why you should run away scared.

16 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

a good hit from THIS 220?cb=20160820032128 will put them to sleep up to lv120. Also , they are affected by Warframe's powers, to it's extremely easy to melt them. 

I don't really understand why you should run away scared.

Because at level 120, they annihilated the entire rest of my team, I was down to little HP, and decided getting the hell out of there would be the better idea...?

Under normal circumstances, yeah, I'd kill the G3.  But if they spawn in at level 120, that's not normal.  If they then immediately wreck the rest of my team and nearly kill me, that's not normal.  And before you ask, no, it was too dangerous to go in and revive them.  Also, hard CC (Bastille, Dessicate, Magnetize) has zero effect on them (In terms of movement and blindness anyways, other effects do still apply) and my team comp didn't really have any means of exploiting status powers.  There's some fights that booking it from is the only option left, and that's one of them.

Edited by Sintag

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

Because at level 120, they annihilated the entire rest of my team, I was down to little HP, and decided getting the hell out of there would be the better idea...?

Under normal circumstances, yeah, I'd kill the G3.  But if they spawn in at level 120, that's not normal.  If they then immediately wreck the rest of my team and nearly kill me, that's not normal.  And before you ask, no, it was too dangerous to go in and revive them.  Also, hard CC (Bastille, Dessicate, Magnetize) has zero effect on them, and my team comp didn't really have any means of exploiting status powers.  There's some fights that booking it from is the only option left, and that's one of them.

latest?cb=20130519224155