The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

1 hour ago, Wrathinside said:

Not free at all. It requires a valid credit card to verify a free trial, and this makes it not free at all. When I'm paying for plat in Steam, I know where I post my CC. When I post it to some god forsaken USA service to enable another service to link it with some stuff, who knows what it will charge me.

A bad syandana, you can get better, a half-useless prime, whose sole purpose is to press "3" and 20 plat worth of warframe slot.. I think I'll pass. And so will my friends, even though the definitely could use this stuff to start in Warfarm. But it's not a good deal. It might be safer to just farm for Master Fodder Prime.

You can cancel your subscription as soon as you get the Frost Prime if you like, therefore making it free.  Just because they hold your card details doesn't mean they are going to start charging you before your free trial ends.  That would be illegal.

Anyone here that successfully got twitch prime free trial enabled via amazon prime video ? (not amazon prime)

I am not from the US or European countries that are listed so it says to get the twitch prime free trial, i need to have an amazon prime video account (which is global)

I already signed up for the Prime Video trial and everything seems fine (like the part where twitch says "Your Prime Video membership is active, enable Twitch Prime at no additional cost" and all that) until i tried to enable the Twitch prime. It says the "Oh no! We can't enable Twitch Prime on your account"

Can anybody help me ? :(

Hey guys, I had a quick look but couldn't see anything relating to this.

I'm in Australia and even though it said Twitch Prime recently was given to us, I never seem to be able to activate it. Was just wondering if any other Australians know how to get it up and running so we can claim the loot, like Frost Prime.

Thanks.

48 minutes ago, Sandyakala said:

Anyone here that successfully got twitch prime free trial enabled via amazon prime video ? (not amazon prime)

I am not from the US or European countries that are listed so it says to get the twitch prime free trial, i need to have an amazon prime video account (which is global)

I already signed up for the Prime Video trial and everything seems fine (like the part where twitch says "Your Prime Video membership is active, enable Twitch Prime at no additional cost" and all that) until i tried to enable the Twitch prime. It says the "Oh no! We can't enable Twitch Prime on your account"

Can anybody help me ? :(

I am from Australia and am using the global 'prime video' membership. I did not have to enable twitch prime manually.

- I signed up for the 'prime video membership'.

- Linked my Amazon account to my twitch account, this enabled twitch prime automatically.

- I had already linked my twitch account to my Warframe account, this allowed me to claim the items no problems.

Edited by 5hady

1 minute ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

Just sign up for it.. it treats an Australian sign up as a global one. it worked for me.

Really? I tried multiple times and when it said "We're on it, boss!" it would just time out and show an error message :/ Did you have any problems like that to begin with or anything?

Just tried it again with a fresh hotmail/amazon/twitch account and when it goes to link my Amazon Prime (trial) account with Twitch so I get Twitch Prime for free, it times out and tells me to try again later. But that's what I've been getting the other times I tried too :(

4 minutes ago, vig28 said:

I already did everything but when i try to activate my twitch prime it says this:

Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.

There was an error. Please try again in a moment.

Have you made a Prime Video free trial and not a Amazon Prime trial? It can take a few days until you can enable Twitch Prime if yes, for me it took 1E from my account after a few days and then it activated.