Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What ways are safe to leave an endless mission?

Hokibukisa

Question

I was in a mission yesterday for about 6 rounds and told everyone I was going to leave.

I don't remember Lotus saying that an extraction was available, it was a fissure mission and I had run out of relics and we were getting our asses kicked.

But we had completed 6 rounds, looted tons of resources and endo, got lots of mods/bps/etc.

But because I didn't see the green extraction icon and I needed to go, after the round started I just aborted the mission.

Is it safe to do this? The mission result screen said I didn't get any loot/rewards, but I checked afterwards and I still had all of my  forma BPs from the relics that I opened.

I'm wondering if you lose anything though by aborting a mission in this way. If you abort a relic mission after a round finishes, do you lose anything from those previous successful rounds?

Thanks

9 answers to this question

I can't remember for sure, but what was weird is I'm pretty sure there was no extraction available at least I don't remember seeing one, it was just keep going keep going keep going ...

But I do know for certain that I kept my forma bp rewards and all affinity

Edited by Hokibukisa

3 minutes ago, Hokibukisa said:

I can't remember for sure, but what was weird is I'm pretty sure there was no extraction available at least I don't remember seeing one, it was just keep going keep going keep going ...

Do you recall what kind of endless mission you were in?

8 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Do you recall what kind of endless mission you were in?

Well it wasn't survival I know that for sure... I think it was defense, we had a pretty easy boring camp, frost and that time wizard frame bubbles.

The counter would count down to 0, we'd win the round, it put you back at the relic selection screen after choosing your reward.

But thats the thing I didn't see any opportunity to extract. The timer counted down, we won, next one began.

Maybe it was survival...

Edited by Hokibukisa

4 minutes ago, Hokibukisa said:

Well it wasn't survival I know that for sure... I think it was defense, we had a pretty easy boring camp, frost and that time wizard frame bubbles.

The counter would count down to 0, we'd win the round, it put you back at the relic selection screen after choosing your reward.

But thats the thing I didn't see any opportunity to extract. The timer counted down, we won, next one began.

The game should've put you to "stay or extract" screen after you win the round and before the "relic selection" screen. I pretty sure that's a bug.