Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why am I so weak?

Wikipeidia

12 hours ago, Wikipeidia said:

Hi, 

I've recently been playing warframe for the past 2 weeks and I cannot seem to get stronger.

I main both Frost/Ember prime and they both seem to die pretty fast from enemies.

I have a good build going for both of them with a world on fire build for ember prime and a good snow globe build for Frost prime

on the other hand my friends which they are a much higher mastery rank than me can with stand against high lvl enemies while I can easily get killed if get hit a couple of times from the enemy.

i was wondering how do players get stronger instead of mods and warframe 

I typed this all on my iPad so it might not look so good

Hi tenno, please post your build so we have a better way to see what you are going through. 

4 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

No its absolute imposibel to "contribute" when the question is:  "i have a good build (seems that it's too hard to really put the build ... and if he really has a good build , the only viable answer is git gud ) for "x" frame and iam weak" (unknown weapon , mods , companion (?) ) . If the person put zero effort even in doing the question , it's pointless put effort in the answer . In other words , he has the same problem in the game and in the forum ... it's lazy .

PD : Your answer was basically learn to move .... not so different .

Yes, it's very impossible. That's why so many other tenno seem to be offering pretty solid advice throughout the thread. Though I will agree they do have the same problem in the game as they do in the forum. They are new.

That is also an oversimplification of my advice. My advice was to learn the uses of the parkour system as they increase mobility and numerically lower enemy accuracy.

18 hours ago, Wikipeidia said:

Hi, 

I've recently been playing warframe for the past 2 weeks and I cannot seem to get stronger.

I main both Frost/Ember prime and they both seem to die pretty fast from enemies.

I have a good build going for both of them with a world on fire build for ember prime and a good snow globe build for Frost prime

on the other hand my friends which they are a much higher mastery rank than me can with stand against high lvl enemies while I can easily get killed if get hit a couple of times from the enemy.

i was wondering how do players get stronger instead of mods and warframe 

I typed this all on my iPad so it might not look so good

Welcome to the wall friend, where scaling murders your fun and people who have invested in the game will outshine you at every corner, using meta builds that involve rare/expensive mods they may not even be available anymore.

learn the enemy's weaknesses and mod your weapons according to the factions youre gonna face << survival 101.

know your frame's power, limits and how to take advantage of it.

do not rush head on thinking youre Rambo because others are doing so.

mod your frame and weapons to get the max potential ( all level 10 mods are worth their weight in gold, no matter how insignificant they may seem)

if you cant get  a life strike or energy siphon in your build then an equilibrium mod is your best friend < use powers or take a bit of damage to get the mod's full effect and master using it.

mobility will help at times but not as much when playing higher content<> youll be one shot .

play with a companion, sentinel, kavat or kubrow with a healing and revival mod in on them.

play missions that will get you the essential mods for surviving a bit longer and  rank them up as you go.